+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About to hit 50 for the first time...

Soulwalker

Default About to hit 50 for the first time...

...and as you might have guessed, it's a rogue. I have outfitter as a profession, and about 10k planarite and over 20 Inscribed Sourcestones. So I'm wondering, what should I buy/do first when I hit 50?

Quote Originally Posted by supitsLoki View Post
    ...and as you might have guessed, it's a rogue. I have outfitter as a profession, and about 10k planarite and over 20 Inscribed Sourcestones. So I'm wondering, what should I buy/do first when I hit 50?
    Actually, that's not much. But one of the 1st things I purchase with planarite is the 6 slot sigil which is 7500 planarites. What's your outfitting level?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Actually, that's not much. But one of the 1st things I purchase with planarite is the 6 slot sigil which is 7500 planarites. What's your outfitting level?
    Well, I didn't figure it was much, I just wanted to say what I had so anyone helping had an idea what I could get the second I hit 50. My outfitting is 250, but I have enough mats and plat to hit 300 whenever I want.

Don't buy a damned thing. Run expert dungeons and pug T1 raids that don't have harsh entry requirements. Buy armour with the marks you acquire.

Since you are a rogue, dedicate 1 of your roles to barding and you will not have too much trouble getting into pug T1 raids. Bards skills do not scale as well with gear so as long as you make the hit requirements you can get away with it while bringing something to the raid (other rogues will love you).

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    Don't buy a damned thing. Run expert dungeons and pug T1 raids that don't have harsh entry requirements. Buy armour with the marks you acquire.
    Then what the hell do I do with my now 20k Planarite and 63 Sourcestones?

Ascendant

use your planarite for sigil/source engine and teh other ascended powers the guy sells and use your sourcestone for essences to put in your engine.

there is also gear and weapons you can buy with inscribed sourcestone but if you plan on raiding don't bother with it.

Soulwalker

Thanks for the answers, I bothered my guild about it enough and they helped me out

Telaran

Go to the PvP Merchants and get as much purple stuff as you can

If you are in bloodiron and defiant, whisper me in game and i'm glad to help you!
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

The only thing of use that 63 IS can buy you is 1 greater or a lesser essence. Since rogues only have 1 greater that is any use at all (Ranger) I would buy that. From there save all your IS to make up a good sigil of lessers which cost 100 IS each for the ones you can purchase.

+ Reply to Thread