+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zaros

Thread: DR on Annihilation Bomb

Default DR on Annihilation Bomb

Greetings homosapiens.

I noticed last night, that stacking up 5 Con Charges (the stunners) - and then spamming Annihilation Bomb, didn't seem to have any diminishing returns... is this correct? Or did my eyes deceive me?

The 5s stun from concussion wouldn't have been up before you started spamming instant AB's. I'm sure they're aware of it, just like chain squirrel from different doms.
    Shayde@Seastone

No no, my rotation to someone who is pre-occupied is 5 concussion charges, frag bomb, rapid setup, 5 caltrop, carpet bombing - spam annihilation bomb.

There's no way it overlapped. :/

Sword of Telara

If they sat there at didnt' run away to LOS you when they heard 5 GCD of "slink, slink, slink" as you threw the concussion charges on them, I'd hope to god they died.... because they were stupid. Concussion charges are worthless 90% of the time, the stun is not worth the time to setup. The 1 caveat to this... putting 1 concussion charge in a rotation, will let it interrupt a spellcaster.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Laban of C O View Post
    If they sat there at didnt' run away to LOS you when they heard 5 GCD of "slink, slink, slink" as you threw the concussion charges on them, I'd hope to god they died.... because they were stupid. Concussion charges are worthless 90% of the time, the stun is not worth the time to setup. The 1 caveat to this... putting 1 concussion charge in a rotation, will let it interrupt a spellcaster.
    Yeah I'd imagine if you did blast or shrapnel x5 > bomb > RS > blast/shrap > bomb they should be dead anyways.

9 gcds to kill someone who isn't paying attention is so slow compared to a warrior/cleric/mage I can't beleive there is a "nerf sab" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

General of Telara

It is probably because the burst is insane. It may be 9 cooldowns (which at only 1 sec each is not bad) but in reality assuming not silly enough to become isolated 1 v 1 the 6th cooldown is when the sab is first noticed at which point target is dead in 3 seconds.
    Last edited by Asteldian; 06-15-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Concussion charges are absolutely useless.
    You're much better off doing damage.
    Last edited by Zaros; 06-15-2012 at 09:58 AM.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Asteldian View Post
    It is probably because the burst is insane. It may be 9 cooldowns (which at only 1 sec each is not bad) but in reality assuming not silly enough to become isolated 1 v 1 the 6th cooldown is when the sab is first noticed at which point target is dead in 3 seconds.
    You mean the second GCD is when the sab is noticed.

You'd need to be deaf, or not have game sounds on to not notice a sab setting charges on you.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

+ Reply to Thread