+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning to Great Game Former Founder , Need Some Help with Builds please.

Rift Disciple

Default Returning to Great Game Former Founder , Need Some Help with Builds please.

Hiya all,

Im former founder and had terrible car accident when some idiot hit my SUV almost killed us , so have had to have alot of Rehab and Surgies as well as my 2 kids.

Anyway im happy to be returning to game for Good.
    However to say im Overwhelmed would be understatement, 1 things that makes Rift Unique is the soul system However also due to this and alot of the changes , mean tons, dont have 1 viable build so cant even do dungeon atm let alone rift or raid and long term finding good adult guild home.

So I am Humbly asking for some Builds Help and what macros to use with them.

My gear is like Tier 2.

So will need Builds for Tier 2, Raids, Raid Rifts and Rifts please.

I need Below Builds for please.

Bard Build.

Dps Rogue Build

Range Dps Rogue Build.

Tanking Rogue Build.

Hugs

thanks all.

Poka

Natasha

Shadowlander

Default Most of what you need

is in a sticky in the Rogue guides subform, in the Rogue Bible. Great meta-guide. Read that then see what questions remain.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...gue-bible.html
    Last edited by thikk; 06-13-2012 at 09:10 AM.

RIFT Guide Writer

What unfortunate luck.
    Last edited by ChrisN; 06-16-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Alliera View Post
    Hiya all,

Im former founder and had terrible car accident when some idiot hit my SUV almost killed us , so have had to have alot of Rehab and Surgies as well as my 2 kids.

Anyway im happy to be returning to game for Good.
    However to say im Overwhelmed would be understatement, 1 things that makes Rift Unique is the soul system However also due to this and alot of the changes , mean tons, dont have 1 viable build so cant even do dungeon atm let alone rift or raid and long term finding good adult guild home.

So I am Humbly asking for some Builds Help and what macros to use with them.

My gear is like Tier 2.

So will need Builds for Tier 2, Raids, Raid Rifts and Rifts please.

I need Below Builds for please.

Bard Build.

Dps Rogue Build

Range Dps Rogue Build.

Tanking Rogue Build.

Hugs

thanks all.

Poka

Natasha
    Well i can help you out if your looking for an adult guild. Im 36 not the leader but we have a couple in there 60's alot of us our in the 20-30's were not a huge guild and lvl 7 at the moment 25 members or so.
    Right now would be a good time to join us i just hit 39 last night almost everyone else is in there 30's on there toon and were fixing to start gearing up. Eventually we will start raiding and doing high lvl dungeons.

This would give ya time to find a build you like and learn the spec while everyone is still leveling .
    We use voice with vent , are a fun helpful guild .Casual right now and we will stay casual even when raiding.
    I have two kids , same with alot of the guildies so we will never be hardcore. no rules or regulations eaither.

Just have to be mature and somewhat active.

We are on Shatterbone (The Nitewatchers) look us up wed love to have you.

What he said

I don't think this guy realizes he can get plenty of help with builds without lying about his situation for no reason
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 06-20-2012 at 10:11 AM.

You mean there's NOT a secret forum guide section for terminal cancer patients?

Soulwalker

How many times are we going to see this bs from the op?

+ Reply to Thread