+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mandarb

Thread: Saboteur Souls where are they?

Default Saboteur Souls where are they?

I am interested in playing a Saboteur on the Guardian side of the fence. What I like to know is how do I go about doing that. None of the three starting soul is that and I do not know where to find a way to get that soul.

Thanks in advance for answering this Noob question.

ps another stupid Noob question how to you chat in general I try but only end up saying instead.

that it for now.

Nice game by the way I really like it.

Yes I been a way for a while and forgot a lot of stuff.
    Last edited by Diella; 06-07-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Click on one of the soul icons on your talent tree (without any points in it yet) and pick Saboteur from the menu that opens up.

To use general chat, start a message with /1
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-07-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Rift Master

You buy the souls at your rogue trainer.

People couldn't figure out the soul quests, I wonder what happens now, that people can't figure out to buy them at their trainers... ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarb View Post
    You buy the souls at your rogue trainer.

People couldn't figure out the soul quests, I wonder what happens now, that people can't figure out to buy them at their trainers... ;p
    Actually you don't buy them anymore, you get them automatically when you create a character.

Sword of Telara

On another note, you probably don't see a pre-setup sab in the example builds due to the soul being a touch more 'advanced' soul to run than some of the others. If you are new to the game, you might find leveling with a sin/riftstalker/bladedancer combo a bit easier and less frustrating. Sabo is very fun, but takes a bit more advanced management than the build I just mentioned. Sabo also cannot benefit very well from macros (almost not at all), and thus is even harder for new folks to run.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

Default Thanks

Thanks for the advice. When I left you had to do a quest so I was looking for a quest giver . I had checked the trainer and of course they seemed to be out of stock on souls.

As for macros I do not use them never figured out how to get them to work.
    I do some research into the riftstalker/blade dancer combo see if I can find a build that work.

+ Reply to Thread