+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Question

Rift Disciple

Default Bard Question

If I am barding, which ability will in general give more benefit to the group I am in: Razor Edge (+3 damage to 1 handed weapon) or Lightning Glyph (+30 dexterity to 1 handed weapon)?

Thank you in advance for replies.

Rift Chaser

Probably lightning glyph, but the difference would be small and it wouldn't really matter anyway as bard scales piss poor with stats.

the +dps to weapon would scale more with cadence healing via invigorated soul, the + dex would add 30 ap over all (which amplifies Coda of Restoration healing) while adding x amount of crit and x amount of dps.

were I you, i would simply spend 10 minutes parsing the healing difference and see for yourself. dont forget.. you can do it to both weapons.. and yes, +dps on 1h adds to "ranged" dps, in turn adding to cadence which makes up 5/6 of each rotation's heals.

Yea, cadence is 1/2 weapon damage + X so I'm not sure which is best. I'd like to say whetstones still but am not sure so I'd double check. Try both and hit the dummy, see what increases cadence more.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

+ Reply to Thread