+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug: Marksman Pet

Default Bug: Marksman Pet

Ok maybe is not a Bug, but since last patch every time my pet engages a mob after few attacks it disengages from the mob and runs to me , then halfway to my position it re-engages again.

This may be a bug, what I am thinking is that I am using interrupt with the mob and maybe this causing my pet to disengage, could that be the reason????
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Marksman has a pet now? Sweet!

I'm assuming Ranger Pet.

Is this happening on all pulls? Is this happening with all pets? Does it happen when you don't try to interrupt? Have you tried not doing anything? Have you tried with the pet in aggressive/defensive/passive? Have you tried manually telling your pet to attack? Have you tried NOT manually telling your pet to attack? Have you done anything else to try and determine why this would be happening?

Lag, President and CSO of <Terrible Idea>
    Professional Troll and Rougbe Extraordinaire

I am doing the 55MM 15 Ranger formation, so I have the Ranger Pet, I have him in auto attack and never before he did this, I didnt have my interrupt skill until now, so I was thinking maybe he is disengaging, I am going to follow your line of questions and check them all to see what happens.
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kantazo View Post
    I am doing the 55MM 15 Ranger formation.
    Well, there's yer problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Knutplate View Post
    Well, there's yer problem.
    Wish i could put 55points into a tree, let alone a total of 70soul poiints.

Champion

Pets have always been doing this. There are certain attacks that mobs will do that causes the pet to return to its master. If you want to avoid it you have to micromanage your pet and hit Stay when it gets close to the mob.
    Greybriar Guardian Bard

Quote Originally Posted by Kantazo View Post
    I am doing the 55MM 15 Ranger formation,....
    Hax.

10chars.

if you go 55 points into MM you get a pet iguana. If you have something Shiny, like car keys, visible.. he will go crazy between the boss and you trying to catch them.
    Last edited by Gynxz; 05-11-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gynxz View Post
    if you go 55 points into MM you get a pet iguana. If you have something Shiny, like car keys, visible.. he will go crazy between the boss and you trying to catch them.
    Come on! You're such a poor troll.. Iguana pet going after shinies. Do you really think he's so gullible and is going to believe this? Kantazo, don't let him fool you, there's no Iguana pet, he's talking about the Magpie pet. Make sure the skill "Snitch" doesn't have auto-use turned on.

+ Reply to Thread