+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: PTS testing. What specs do you want me to test?

Quote Originally Posted by Calth View Post
    Yeah, its kinda weird, but it does work. The only other thing I have to add is that I did use EW on CD, but in order for that to be efficent you pretty much need a Bard with the Bard crystal VoJing on CD and ebon furying between VoJ as well to maximize energy regen (outside of the VoJ + Flaring combo). This maximizes energy efficiency as youll waste energy if you EF while VoJ is up and a tablet is a must.
    Yes i used a tablet and the bard helping me test has bard crystal and usez VoY on CD. I did do a test with no EW, which allowed me to always use 5 CP finishers after SoD instead of 4 CP finishers. It was a dps loss thougg, EW is worth the energy starvation.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Your numbers appear somewhat low, when parsing under the same condtions, my guild got:

Bloodstalker ~4900-5000
    NB ~4700-4850
    Ranger ~4650-4800
    BD ~ 4600-4700

Nightblade was ~3% behind BS, and should catch up and maybe exceed BS on a real boss when nighstalker kicks in.
    yea you missed my other post saying it wasnt my group and i didnt have full control on buffs debuffs cooldowns. basically it was a bard buffed archon buffed parse and i have no idea if tehre was anything else.
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Quote Originally Posted by Knightcrawler View Post
    yea you missed my other post saying it wasnt my group and i didnt have full control on buffs debuffs cooldowns. basically it was a bard buffed archon buffed parse and i have no idea if tehre was anything else.
    double post but.

Using SoD without 5/5 heat retention is silly. Idk why any of you are doing that.
    Also, I'll say again, nb parses are inacurate
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Bloodstalker ~4900-5000
    NB ~4700-4850
    Ranger ~4650-4800
    BD ~ 4600-4700
    What are warriors and mages parsing btw? The warriors in my guild claim they don't scale as well with raid buffs, so are downplaying that they're parsing ~300 dps higher on the dummy then me. Mages got a single target dps buff of about ~100dps self buffed, and aren't behind rogues right now on live.

How did they pan out?
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    What are warriors and mages parsing btw? The warriors in my guild claim they don't scale as well with raid buffs, so are downplaying that they're parsing ~300 dps higher on the dummy then me. Mages got a single target dps buff of about ~100dps self buffed, and aren't behind rogues right now on live.

How did they pan out?
    Our top 4 were 1 of each class, and all within 100 dps top to bottom. It was mage->cleric->rogue-> warrior. We had pretty wide variation in classes as we were testing multiple builds and I believe this just after one of the warrior nerfs in there up to down cycle.

Our top 4 were 1 of each class, and all within 100 dps top to bottom. It was mage->cleric->rogue-> warrior. We had pretty wide variation in classes as we were testing multiple builds and I believe this just after one of the warrior nerfs in there up to down cycle.
    Makes sense, so for the mages on the high end were tied or barely below rogues they'll see an increase and be top dps. Warriors back down to reasonable levels. There's still time until 1.8, maybe there'll be more changes so who knows how things will pan out.

Highest I've seen in guild for mages on live is 4150 murd and 4950 Sic, and they're getting a small bump. Has any rogues parsed higher then 5k on Sic recently btw?
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Mm with rgr crystal
    Mm crystal
    Rgr crystal but Deadeye over hasted

Ranger

NB (For the 5th time)

Bd wit 10 mm
    Just Waiting...

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Puandro View Post
    Mm with rgr crystal
    Mm crystal
    Rgr crystal but Deadeye over hasted

Ranger

NB (For the 5th time)

Bd wit 10 mm
    You're not doing the dps you should be doing with pretty much any of these, except maybe for ranger (easiest rotation).

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by LateNights View Post
    You're not doing the dps you should be doing with pretty much any of these, except maybe for ranger (easiest rotation).
    Need to be a bit careful with statements like this. Lots of the parses flying around presently have varying amounts of raid buffs. I have mostly HK gear with relic HK gun and those numbers look about like what I was getting last night with just clover and self buffs.

In fact, I could not get 49 NB/17 to 3k like the above poster did. Maybe I need to make my rotation more complicated. Not sure what I was doing wrong, but my NB was more like 2600ish if I am remembering right.

On the topic of NB, when you use and you do Ebon Fury, you still do finishers every 5 CP right? Just trying to figure out where I was going wrong. Only other thing I can think of is the spec is a bit energy starved. Maybe I was staving myself out of some of the higher energy cost skills.

Just for referance, I use dual axes and and on test, I have max'ed out all my Axe and Gun PA's.

My gear and buffs/debuffs used are posted in the OP.
    Just Waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Rowanze View Post
    Need to be a bit careful with statements like this. Lots of the parses flying around presently have varying amounts of raid buffs. I have mostly HK gear with relic HK gun and those numbers look about like what I was getting last night with just clover and self buffs.

In fact, I could not get 49 NB/17 to 3k like the above poster did. Maybe I need to make my rotation more complicated. Not sure what I was doing wrong, but my NB was more like 2600ish if I am remembering right.

On the topic of NB, when you use and you do Ebon Fury, you still do finishers every 5 CP right? Just trying to figure out where I was going wrong. Only other thing I can think of is the spec is a bit energy starved. Maybe I was staving myself out of some of the higher energy cost skills.

Just for referance, I use dual axes and and on test, I have max'ed out all my Axe and Gun PA's.
    I do 5 CPs finishers yes. I did 2 NB test making it less faceroll by separating 2 CP abilities and separating SoD and my dps actually dropped by 50. Its a waste dont bother. Also even with a tablet and fervor you are starved.

Im going to test 51/13/2 MM spec than move on to testing with ID gear. Will post full breakdown when im done probably next week.
    Just Waiting...

Shadowlander

My gear and buffs/debuffs used are posted in the OP.
    That's why I posted that. My gear is not as good as yours 2 savage beastcarvers DBPS 5 hk pieces 4 relics 2 rotp ones and no GI, my pa is similar (full t2) and self buffed with a tablet and consumables (no bard/archon or anyone else hitting the same dummy) I was seeing the same numbers like 3k with 51mm-14-1. Piercing shot 3/3, fervor, voj, and fanfares, motifs up, would give much better results (I was energy starved). Please note that in 1.8 we can use piercing shot 0/3 as it won't overwrite 3/3. I noticed something also, bis ap sigil with ranger greater is a dps increase for 51-14-1 with mm crystal, but not for 51rgr-15mm-0sin with rgr crystal.

That's why I posted that. My gear is not as good as yours 2 savage beastcarvers DBPS 5 hk pieces 4 relics 2 rotp ones and no GI, my pa is similar (full t2) and self buffed with a tablet and consumables (no bard/archon or anyone else hitting the same dummy) I was seeing the same numbers like 3k with 51mm-14-1. Piercing shot 3/3, fervor, voj, and fanfares, motifs up, would give much better results (I was energy starved). Please note that in 1.8 we can use piercing shot 0/3 as it won't overwrite 3/3. I noticed something also, bis ap sigil with ranger greater is a dps increase for 51-14-1 with mm crystal, but not for 51rgr-15mm-0sin with rgr crystal.
    I would like to see the breakdown on ACT, i find that hard to believe. Also my MM build had 0/0 in exposure.
    Just Waiting...

Shadowlander

I would like to see the breakdown on ACT, i find that hard to believe. Also my MM build had 0/0 in exposure.
    Sorry, I'm not sure of how to do that, never used ACT, something like this? http://i39.tinypic.com/16m36d.png

Yah.... How about you parse for 4+ Mins instead and get back to me.

Short parses are very bad.

Also i suggest you use ACT its more accurate.
    Just Waiting...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast