+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Knightcrawler

Thread: 51 as / 5 rs / 10 bd

Soulwalker

Default 51 as / 5 rs / 10 bd

Really enjoying this build (51 as / 5 rs / 10 bd) in pvp.
    i'd ditch poison potency for ambidextrous... but don't wanna lose serpent strike.

I read mostly everywhere that 51 as isn't viable anymore but still is my favorite. what's wrong with it?

14 in BD for sprint, DD, and weapon throw or you are doing it wrong...

When people say 51 sin is not viable they mean in large group fights and in a 1v1 verse the best healers.

What those same people dont understand is that 51 sin has a purpose and playstyle, which is not huge group fights or virtually unkillable (as sin) healers. The point is picking off weak targets, stray blue bars, ninja nodes, etc. For which it is extremely viable, but you could do the same thing with a sin/rs or sin/nb build. It's merely preference.

Imo though that is a subpar sin spec, go for at least 13bd(2ranger or 2rs) to get deadly danced serpant strikes. Or go for 15mm for rapidfire shot, speed boost, armor pen, AP boost, single target damage boost, ranged attacks, ranged finisher. The 15mm variant is more fun for me but 13-15bd is actually a better spec since 1.7
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Knightcrawler View Post
    When people say 51 sin is not viable they mean in large group fights and in a 1v1 verse the best healers.

What those same people dont understand is that 51 sin has a purpose and playstyle, which is not huge group fights or virtually unkillable (as sin) healers. The point is picking off weak targets, stray blue bars, ninja nodes, etc. For which it is extremely viable, but you could do the same thing with a sin/rs or sin/nb build. It's merely preference.

Imo though that is a subpar sin spec, go for at least 13bd(2ranger or 2rs) to get deadly danced serpant strikes. Or go for 15mm for rapidfire shot, speed boost, armor pen, AP boost, single target damage boost, ranged attacks, ranged finisher. The 15mm variant is more fun for me but 13-15bd is actually a better spec since 1.7
    but then i lose 15% AP from 5 rs and render the points in imp. final blow useless since i'd have to use deadly strike to make the serpent strikes "deadly danced". Still like the idea tho.. just fit in a compound here n there i guess and still use final blow. have to try it.
    Last edited by teknix; 04-03-2012 at 03:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread