+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pets

Shadowlander

Default Pets

Can I obtain more pets. At level 24 I have hog and wolf. I want MOAR! Is it possible to gain training skill?

You can get a bigger pig, a bigger wolf, and a raptor later on in ranger. That's it for rogues.

You only really get 3 pets:
    boar - weak tank pet
    wolf - pvp pet
    raptor - pve/pvp pet

Ranger got a boost in 1.7 however it still is not a viable class at 50. As someone that has always enjoyed pet classes I was sad to see that no additional modification/love was given to any of the pet classes so far with 1.8.

On the road to 50, ranger isn't too bad so enjoy it while it lasts... because as you get more gear you'll find that you cannot keep up with the everyone else and meet expectation.

I do agree though more pets would be cool... I always wished Trion would drop the 51 pt ability and add in some uber pet
    i.e. a baby dragon
    Wyrmtail (was Warking) - 50/1000+ Rogue
    <Vendetta> - Defiant - Briarcliff
    [DH - Cleared | GP - Cleared | RotP - Cleared | PF - Cleared | GSB - Cleared | RoS - Cleared | HK - Cleared | ID - Cleared | PVP - 50]

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Warking View Post
    You only really get 3 pets:
    boar - weak tank pet
    wolf - pvp pet
    raptor - pve/pvp pet

Ranger got a boost in 1.7 however it still is not a viable class at 50. As someone that has always enjoyed pet classes I was sad to see that no additional modification/love was given to any of the pet classes so far with 1.8.

On the road to 50, ranger isn't too bad so enjoy it while it lasts... because as you get more gear you'll find that you cannot keep up with the everyone else and meet expectation.

I do agree though more pets would be cool... I always wished Trion would drop the 51 pt ability and add in some uber pet
    i.e. a baby dragon
    Pfft... baby dragon... I want a Scarn damnit!

Soulwalker

Pets in this game sux!

+ Reply to Thread