+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM rogues

Rift Disciple

Default MM rogues

I've noticed that they will chase you into any situation even if your 100% hp and run past 8 allies, i've been experimenting with running/luring them off cliffs to their death and such just for lulz would anyone like me to make a video of this?
    Last edited by Caution; 02-24-2012 at 04:03 AM.

Fanout spamming backpedaling, keyboard turning, clicking marksman, no, not interested in seeing bad players make a fool of themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    I've noticed that they will chase you into any situation even if your 100% hp and run past 8 allies
    Hey. Are you the Caution from BI?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Fanout spamming backpedaling, keyboard turning, clicking marksman, no, not interested in seeing bad players make a fool of themselves.
    Sorry; I suck at mouse turning but I am an old man and come from the Atari generation so you have to forgive my keyboard turning suckiness in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by hejtmane View Post
    Sorry; I suck at mouse turning but I am an old man and come from the Atari generation so you have to forgive my keyboard turning suckiness in PVP.
    I'm 40 years old, you have no excuse with age, I come from the same generation as you do, and I use 38 keybinds, and mouse turn, and I do not backpedal.

Rift Chaser

I'm 40 years old, you have no excuse with age, I come from the same generation as you do, and I use 38 keybinds, and mouse turn, and I do not backpedal.
    I am still terrible at mouse running no matter how much I try so I just plain will always be mediocre at pvp I just come to accept it for what it is.

Then it's a good thing people don't need an excuse to control their character any way they want.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by -Shiva- View Post
    Then it's a good thing people don't need an excuse to control their character any way they want.
    ... You're so missing the point. Keyboard turning = slower and ineffective relative to using the mouse. It is that extra second difference that we're referring to here. It matters when you're standing in fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigolbitties View Post
    ... You're so missing the point. Keyboard turning = slower and ineffective relative to using the mouse. It is that extra second difference that we're referring to here. It matters when you're standing in fire.
    I'm not missing a thing. I know exactly what the difference is, and my point still stands. Nobody needs any excuse to control their character any way they see fit.

Mouse turning is more efficient if you can master it, and I'd highly recommend any new player starting out to do so. That doesn't mean it's for everybody, and some people are much better at keyboard turning than mouse turning.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shiva- View Post
    I'm not missing a thing. I know exactly what the difference is, and my point still stands. Nobody needs any excuse to control their character any way they see fit.

Mouse turning is more efficient if you can master it, and I'd highly recommend any new player starting out to do so. That doesn't mean it's for everybody, and some people are much better at keyboard turning than mouse turning.
    Yea, they're called bad players.

Soulwalker

No! Stop! Stay on topics! Cautionsssss!

+ Reply to Thread