+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By FaiKKo
  • 1 Post By Elge
  • 1 Post By DTM300

Thread: 1.8 Sab on PTS

Rift Disciple

Default 1.8 Sab on PTS

Seriously they are trying to make this spec competitive against Stormcaller and Cabalist its not even close.

Its pretty terrible with the changes, I'll play Marksman if I want AoE
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

You can either make pointless post like this crying on changes that havent even been made yet or go test it on the PTS, parse it and give constructive feedback on what could be changed to improve the Saboteur soul for the future

( ill give you a hint one of these means your more likely to get your wish of competitve AOE dps )
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Quote Originally Posted by Toransparkwing View Post
    You can either make pointless post like this crying on changes that havent even been made yet or go test it on the PTS, parse it and give constructive feedback on what could be changed to improve the Saboteur soul for the future

( ill give you a hint one of these means your more likely to get your wish of competitve AOE dps )
    I was on the pts last night, tested this soul for 30 minutes, it's garbage, it might as well get deleted.

This is what i mean instead of saying its Garbage put up something constructive like Idea's how you think it could be improved to not be "Garbage" ;)
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

This is what i mean instead of saying its Garbage put up something constructive like Idea's how you think it could be improved to not be "Garbage" ;)
    why? ive posted countless for months, nothing gets changed, other than nerfs.

Marksman after 1.8 will still have the best AoE lol.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Marksman after 1.8 will still have the best AoE lol.
    Marksman doesn't have the best aoe even now. People just use it because it has no setup time and trash dies so quickly that it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Marksman doesn't have the best aoe even now. People just use it because it has no setup time and trash dies so quickly that it doesn't matter.
    Bladedancder has the best aoe - if you have your appropriate rhythms up and ready for use. Without them, Bladedancer aoe is garbage.

Marksman aoe is high and consistent all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elge View Post
    Bladedancder has the best aoe - if you have your appropriate rhythms up and ready for use. Without them, Bladedancer aoe is garbage.

Marksman aoe is high and consistent all the time.
    Thank you Elge, finally, a competent rogue that understands that marksman AoE is actually more dependable than anything the rogue calling has to offer.

Ascendant

Do you read the rogue forums? Did you not see the 2-3 threads filled with ideas to help Sabs? Both with re-vamp ideas and current version tweaks?

You new?
    The first issue I would like feedback on is the Power Regeneration. I have tweaked it to a point but I need feedback on it from actual players (You guys) in a real world environment to fine tune it. The value is not final and will likely need to be changed. The goal is to minimize the use and need for Tablets and make players who do not use them more viable without completely removing the use of the Tablets in game

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Thank you Elge, finally, a competent rogue that understands that marksman AoE is actually more dependable than anything the rogue calling has to offer.
    I consistently make guild marksman look bad on ae fights in any of the 3 ae friendly builds I use. 51bd, 33nb and 49nb.

+ Reply to Thread