+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parsing

Telaran

Default Parsing

Where do you all go to parse? I'm trying to figure out which build and rotation does the best DPS. When I was in Sanctum on the dummies it didn't look like any of the Armor reducing skills or Rending Munitions which is supposed to ignore 25% of armor. I couldn't tell if Rending Munitions even worked on the dummies. Anyway, I figured I would go out to Stillmoor and pick some of the same mobs to do my parsing on but they died in a few seconds. Not long enough for me to even get a full rotation. So I went to EI to try the same thing. It should be noted that my 51mm14rng1sab is a glass canon. I can kill but is easily killed. So I went to EI and started on the easier mobs who died as quickly as Stillmoor. Went up to the gators and boars and they did the same. Went higher and I died. Either way, I wasn't able to get any good parsing done. I need at least a minute to get my full rotation done. When I say full rotation I mean a rotation like I would be for a normal dungeon boss. Any ideas of where I should go of if the dummies in Sanctum are effected by abilities like Lightning Strike or Rending Munitions?

Murdantix.

Dummies are affected by armor debuffs. If you aren't noticing any effect and you are toggling these abilities you should submit a ticket.

I know someone around here knows how much armor dummies have...

I use the dummies for parsing. Murd is a good fight to parse, if your guild still does RoS plutonus is an excellent parse fight as well.
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

Also, please keep in mind that you may not be the only one hitting the Dummy. If the Dummy is already debuffed your debuff might not have any effect either because you are just renewing the existing debuff or because your debuff is lower in the tier than the existing debuff.

+ Reply to Thread