Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 1.8 ?...

Champion

Default 1.8 ?...

No PA changes?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kokie View Post
    No PA changes?

Every update I wanna pick up my keyboard and throw it through my window. If they only allowed PA's to be account bound, I'd not have to keep spending $300 a month @ Home Depot.
    Last edited by Petgroup; 02-20-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

RIFT Guide Writer

I still have hope, it's still an early set of changes and therefore incomplete. However it would be nice to hear what is planned for our broken PAs.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    I still have hope, it's still an early set of changes and therefore incomplete. However it would be nice to hear what is planned for our broken PAs.
    If the PA changes would look anything like the Sab changes, I'd say no thank you.

I get that it's early, but anyone playing this game has to know that a SC and Cab will blow Sab AE damage out of the water 2-3 fold. I mean it's not even close. That's missing the mark by a TON, not even close to the "tweak" point.
    The first issue I would like feedback on is the Power Regeneration. I have tweaked it to a point but I need feedback on it from actual players (You guys) in a real world environment to fine tune it. The value is not final and will likely need to be changed. The goal is to minimize the use and need for Tablets and make players who do not use them more viable without completely removing the use of the Tablets in game

Thats just the first set of notes. The last game update had like 3 sets of notes. Be patient.

Champion

Warriors are getting their AP fix..

PAs should be quite a bit more important then fixing an AoE trash soul...

just my 2 cents I guess.

Good thing ive been gearing my mage up, now only for account bound PAs

And rogues will get theirs.

Unless forums devs do some ninja edits to dev posts.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliguwra View Post
    And rogues will get theirs.

Unless forums devs do some ninja edits to dev posts.
    If we do get it, I have 0 faith it will be done correctly as the changes coming down the pike are completely mind bottling on why they were done and who ever feedbacked them.

Hows Ranger working out for everyone since 1.7? Yeah...
    Last edited by Petgroup; 02-20-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

RIFT Guide Writer

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3519662

Ailion:
    Thank you for bringing this up.

We will be investigating this further during patch 1.8 when we ensure that Warriors scale better with Attack Power, similar to how Rogues scale.

Right now the comparison is not apples to apples and we would rather not make changes in haste right now when we plan on addressing related issues in the future.
    Warriors are getting their AP fix so rogues should receive the PA fix.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3519662

Warriors are getting their AP fix so rogues should receive the PA fix.
    Investigating this further during patch 1.8 does not mean actually fixing it. It's an open ended comment. They can look into it in 1.8 but fix it in 2.3 if they like.

I'm glad I spent 45 PA's I got this week and increased my dps by 0. A whopping 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgroup View Post
    Investigating this further during patch 1.8 does not mean actually fixing it. It's an open ended comment. They can look into it in 1.8 but fix it in 2.3 if they like.

I'm glad I spent 45 PA's I got this week and increased my dps by 0. A whopping 0.
    Why would you have grinded 45pas this week, to get no benefit? Seems kinda redundant.

I havent grinded PA's at all, and I have 550.
    Last edited by Swiftly; 02-20-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    Why would you have grinded 45pas this week, to get no benefit? Seems kinda redundant.

I havent grinded PA's at all, and I have 550.
    I haven't grinded PA's since 1.7. I had 7 T2's stored up plus the PA weeklys combined with Daily Warfronts. Turning in sourcestones from events etc. All that went into pointless Mace/Axe water junk to unlock T2.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgroup View Post
    I haven't grinded PA's since 1.7. I had 7 T2's stored up plus the PA weeklys combined with Daily Warfronts. Turning in sourcestones from events etc. All that went into pointless Mace/Axe water junk to unlock T2.
    I could find a better use for Sourcestones and Planarite then that terrible conversion rate to exp, especially since you're here complaining about how you got 0 benefit from spending them.

Champion

I could find a better use for Sourcestones and Planarite then that terrible conversion rate to exp, especially since you're here complaining about how you got 0 benefit from spending them.
    And I would find better use of my time then trying to troll his legitimate concern.

Rift Master

Back and forth time! My favorite part of the internet forums.

I have the 6 Best in Slot Rogue essences. I have the top purchasable earth and fire one's in my bank. What shall I spend future Sourcestone's on because I have 918 burning a hole on my screen. As for Planarite, I somehow didn't type that yet you decide that I did and even spent it for me.

Maybe you missed the part where I said unlocking T2 Water? You know, where +dex exists and they become useful again. Or should I just stop and let you assume more?
    Last edited by Petgroup; 02-20-2012 at 03:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast