+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Deadly Dance:No longer applied to Saboteur Charges

Rift Master

Default Deadly Dance:No longer applied to Saboteur Charges

SABOTEUR
    The goal of Saboteur changes in 1.8 is to make the Saboteur a competitive AOE DPS soul, in line with other AOE DPS souls like the Cabalist and Stormcaller.

Isn't it Ironic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

For some reason i think Allion is working against Rogue class
    Millrush | Vernal | Addiction | 11/11 | Rogue

Rift Chaser

Not really, since they aren't done and the patch isn't live.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sumelar View Post
    Not really, since they aren't done and the patch isn't live.
    What Rogue nerfs were reverted due to a patch in the last 6 months?

Have you seen the Whitefall changes also? Why even let a Rogue in there as all they can do is hit numlock now with the fang. What a ridonkulous BS patch this is turning out to be.

Where's our PA fix?? Shoulda been priority number 1.

Also, if you have an Android phone, look at the reviews for the Rift Mobile thing. Someone flooded it with shots at our favorite person.
    Last edited by Petgroup; 02-20-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

People complain about using Sabdancer when it was a viable soul.

Now people complain about Deadly Dance not affecting charges, when sabdancer isn't competitive anymore.

Stay classy my rogue brahs.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliguwra View Post
    People complain about using Sabdancer when it was a viable soul.

Now people complain about Deadly Dance not affecting charges, when sabdancer isn't competitive anymore.

Stay classy my rogue brahs.
    Hey genius, ever think that we all would still be using Deadly Dance when Sab was fixed? How many people were testing SAB WITHOUT Deadly Dance.............

Yes, we complained about our top DPS soul when we were top dps. Who was that, some 4/11 donkey?

Get off my stage.
    Last edited by Petgroup; 02-20-2012 at 02:26 PM.

I find this change very frustrating especially after they spent time to specifically implement this. The current changes to not seem to put sab in line with sc or cab to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgroup View Post
    SABOTEUR
    The goal of Saboteur changes in 1.8 is to make the Saboteur a competitive AOE DPS soul, in line with other AOE DPS souls like the Cabalist and Stormcaller.

Isn't it Ironic
    Man did you read any of the threads where people were asking for Sab changes? The large majority of those were asking for the Deadly Dance synergy to be nerfed as part of the overall list of changes to make Sab less dependent on BD. I can't remember a single person going "Oh, I think they should keep SabDancer".
    Telarans on class balance: Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine. - Scissors

Am I the only rogue who actually approve of this change?

Sabdancer needed to die long time ago, now it's dead, we should be celebrating this!
    AFK.

Don't remember rogue complaining about sabdancer. I liked play sabdancer when it was our topdps spec.

SABOTEUR
    Anyone have a SC or a caba in their raid ? Cause maybe i miss something but pure aoe spec are totaly useless

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Enaki View Post
    Man did you read any of the threads where people were asking for Sab changes? The large majority of those were asking for the Deadly Dance synergy to be nerfed as part of the overall list of changes to make Sab less dependent on BD. I can't remember a single person going "Oh, I think they should keep SabDancer".
    What are you talking about? When we were on top of DPS in every encounter in the game, people were posting to remove DD?

Or are you talking about after SAB was made unusable on every encounter in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by mich View Post
    Don't remember rogue complaining about sabdancer. I liked play sabdancer when it was our topdps spec.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

RIFT Guide Writer

I was mostly tanking when sabdancer was the top dps build so I didn't have that much time to get bored with it, but there are a lot of people who absolutely hate it with a passion and never want to see sabdancer back in the game. I think it was an interesting gimmick build but I don't miss it.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    I find this change very frustrating especially after they spent time to specifically implement this. The current changes to not seem to put sab in line with sc or cab to me.
    The ONLY reason I don't get this change is Combined Arms makes no sense without DD synergy or something similar.
    Oif - Mage | Bagel - Rogue | Duirin - Cleric
    <Vendetta> @ Faeblight - Officer Emeritus

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    I was mostly tanking when sabdancer was the top dps build so I didn't have that much time to get bored with it, but there are a lot of people who absolutely hate it with a passion and never want to see sabdancer back in the game. I think it was an interesting gimmick build but I don't miss it.
    Wanna be top dps? Play the top dps spec. I did. Did it get old fast? Yes. Did it suck getting beat by Clerics the last 4 months? Yes. Would I play it again if it mattered? Heck yes. Will it? Of course not. Why not? Why do you think? Because it's already being poorly implemented? Yes. Am I talking to myself? As long as I don't talk back i'll be fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast