+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best MM Rogue planner essences

Soulwalker

Default Best MM Rogue planner essences

I just hit 50 and was curious what planner essences should i put on my Planner Focus? Should i go crit or attack power, and what are the best planner essences to put together for best dps in raids. Thank you

Plane Walker

Stack AP.

All of these can be bought from the incsribed sourcestone vendors (with the exception of the Green Eyed Jewel):
    Woodland Quest
    Flowing Surge
    Necrotic RItuals
    Rushing Surge
    Green Eyed Jewel
    Grave Rituals

Also as a new 50 MM, it's a good idea to use the Predatory Soulstone Greater Essence as well.
    Last edited by Neykho; 02-16-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Neykho View Post
    Stack AP.

All of these can be bought from the incsribed sourcestone vendors (with the exception of the Green Eyed Jewel):
    Woodland Quest
    Flowing Surge
    Necrotic RItuals
    Rushing Surge
    Green Eyed Jewel
    Grave Rituals

Also as a new 50 MM, it's a good idea to use the Predatory Soulstone Greater Essence as well.
    Currently, as any competitive PvE MM, you want the Predatory Soulstone greater. 100 AP from something you should be doing normally > any current lesser.

The way you worded it definitely didn't do the essence justice as to just how important it is and I wanted to clarify it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tigolbitties View Post
    Currently, as any competitive PvE MM, you want the Predatory Soulstone greater. 100 AP from something you should be doing normally > any current lesser.

The way you worded it definitely didn't do the essence justice as to just how important it is and I wanted to clarify it.
    From his post I interpreted it as "What lessers are good?" so I just put in the Greater as an afterthought.

Soulwalker

What lesser should i swap out for the greater Pred.. from above.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cdelta View Post
    What lesser should i swap out for the greater Pred.. from above.
    Probably Green Eyed since it will be hardest for a fresh 50 to obtain. I would entertain looking at better fresh 50 builds than MM though before I spent 550 inscribed on a sigil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigolbitties View Post

If you want to be competitive, you don't run MM.

The only reason to use MM is when the utility, mobility and/or range are more important than raw DPS. For every other encounter there's a more appropriate build you could be using. And IMO you should stick to an all-AP sigil so you're not tied down to one build or wasting an essence in non-MM specs.

+ Reply to Thread