+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Can we please reduce the cooldown on Cleanse Soul? 2min for only cleanse is terrible.

Default Can we please reduce the cooldown on Cleanse Soul? 2min for only cleanse is terrible.

Something like 45seconds would be just peachy. I don't see why the only cleanse rogues get is on a 2min cooldown (TT is too, but thats more of a heal).

Clerics get cleansing waters, sterelize and passive cleanses.

Mages get Deny, which removes all on a 10sec CD (Used to be 45secs pre 1.2).

Warriors get Spellbreaker on a 10second CD, which also makes them immune to magical debuffs for 6 seconds (Which is kinda over the top).

I don't think asking for it to be on a 45ish second CD after it got nerfed is asking too much.

P.S. Its only fair after transference was ninja buffed to also increase ability cost by 50%
    Last edited by Shadowprison; 02-09-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    Something like 45seconds would be just peachy. I don't see why the only cleanse rogues get is on a 2min cooldown (TT is too, but thats more of a heal).

Clerics get cleansing waters, sterelize and passive cleanses.

Mages get Deny, which removes all on a 10sec CD (Used to be 45secs pre 1.2).

Warriors get Spellbreaker on a 10second CD, which also makes them immune to magical debuffs for 6 seconds (Which is kinda over the top).

I don't think asking for it to be on a 45ish second CD after it got nerfed is asking too much.
    It is pretty crappy and i indeed only use it for a cleanse. Remove the magic immunity and make ti 30 seconds plz.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

lower the cd or give it the 5-10 second immunity it used to have and leave it at 2 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

I agree immunity should back, now mages are fearless in pvp

-= Gazamin =-

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    lower the cd or give it the 5-10 second immunity it used to have and leave it at 2 mins
    I don't think 5 second immunity will fly with everyone having access to it, it would be too powerful, but a self cleanse on a 30 sec CD would be fine.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    lol, that would be pretty amusing with a 10 sec immunity, it would get nerfed within 30 minutes going live. I wouldn't mind a lowered cooldown with the 1 sec immunity, something like 30-45 sec would be just right. Or if the immunity is removed, then lower the cd even more (to 15-20 sec).

Ascendant

Two options the way I see it:

1) 30-45 sec cd and keep the way it is

Or

2) Raise immunity to 3 seconds, 90 sec cd.

Quote Originally Posted by KLOC View Post
    I agree immunity should back, now mages are fearless in pvp
    Sorry your I WIN button is no longer available.

It should not have immunity period, not when its available to every single rogue.
    Otherwise, I demand that mages receive phase shift, have it no longer be channeled, no longer charge based, and makes us immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post

It should not have immunity period, not when its available to every single rogue.
    Otherwise, I demand that mages receive phase shift, have it no longer be channeled, no longer charge based, and makes us immune.
    Not to be mean but...

Oh man you would not like fighting rogues in WoW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLQvQU2DAM
    Last edited by Shadowprison; 02-09-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Not to be mean but...

Why do you think he doesnt play it/quit.

Not to be mean but...

Yeah its part of why I dislike immunity.
    It's really, really, really bad when there is no actual con to utilizing it.
    Last edited by Aguni; 02-09-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Yeah its part of why I dislike immunity.
    It's really, really, really bad when there is no actual con to utilizing it.
    The con to using it is timing it...

Sorry if you can't find something else to do for 4 seconds, I don't know what to say.

And noone said reduced CD with the 5 sec immunity attatched.

hmm i win button whit 2 min cd nice, bust seriously if you lose fight 1 on 1 because "Cleanse soul" than QQ my friend

-= Gazamin =-

The con to using it is timing it...

Sorry if you can't find something else to do for 4 seconds, I don't know what to say.
    You must be really, really bad if you honestly believed cleanse soul had any difficulty in its usage.
    Phase shift was channeled and charge based. THAT can be called skil based in timing.

And noone said reduced CD with the 5 sec immunity attatched.
    hence why I said earlier, no immunity and I don't mind.
    If there is immunity, **** that.

hmm i win button whit 2 min cd nice, bust seriously if you lose fight 1 on 1 because "Cleanse soul" than QQ my friend
    As soon as you give me the ability to eradicate your buffs, silence you, have 35 m range, stealth, and a way to passively silence weapon users then you can have every right to claim its QQ.

Considering that people such as Bleedz calls it an IWIN button, then you're clearly an idiot. The ability to be immune for 5 seconds made a calling that was already good against mages, insanely good. It's why I agree with the nerf they placed because unlike rogues, a warrior has to dip deeply into a tanking school.

I can only imagine the rage that would have gone through the rogue forums if mages had a viable phase shift.

Now that cleanse soul is available to everyone, no immunity is the wisest decision to avoid mages from being pigeon holed even further.
    Last edited by Aguni; 02-10-2012 at 06:57 AM.

You must be really, really bad if you honestly believed cleanse soul had any difficulty in its usage.
    Phase shift was channeled and charge based. THAT can be called skil based in timing.

hence why I said earlier, no immunity and I don't mind.
    If there is immunity, **** that.

As soon as you give me the ability to eradicate your buffs, silence you, have 35 m range, stealth, and a way to passively silence weapon users then you can have every right to claim its QQ.

Considering that people such as Bleedz calls it an IWIN button, then you're clearly an idiot. The ability to be immune for 5 seconds made a calling that was already good against mages, insanely good. It's why I agree with the nerf they placed because unlike rogues, a warrior has to dip deeply into a tanking school.

I can only imagine the rage that would have gone through the rogue forums if mages had a viable phase shift.

Now that cleanse soul is available to everyone, no immunity is the wisest decision to avoid mages from being pigeon holed even further.

Tell you what, Im sick of you using Bleeds as your crutch. Bleeds plays a debuff heavy class cannon.

It JUST so happens that rogues are can ALSO be class cannons.

So in cannon vs cannon, immunity means ALOT. In cannon vs tank? Negligable, part of the back and forth of abilities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast