+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Weapon damage

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default Weapon damage

    HELLO.

    So, is damage off of special attacks dependant on the dps of just the MH or both? I'm running sword/dagger, hence the question.

    And this, if anyone's bored: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/743/20120209111311.jpg
    For one: my crafted items are bugged and have more stats than if you'd craft something right now.
    Second: which dagger would you use, considering my crit, ashen's crit and loss of the deathbringer 4setbonus?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debonaire View Post
    HELLO.

    So, is damage off of special attacks dependant on the dps of just the MH or both? I'm running sword/dagger, hence the question.

    And this, if anyone's bored: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/743/20120209111311.jpg
    For one: my crafted items are bugged and have more stats than if you'd craft something right now.
    Second: which dagger would you use, considering my crit, ashen's crit and loss of the deathbringer 4setbonus?

    Thanks.
    Offhand is a stat stick, unless otherwise stated in the tooltip.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Offhand is a stat stick, unless otherwise stated in the tooltip.
    Offhand is a stat stick but main weapon for BD*

    Misinformation is bad ;D

    To the OP, offhand is a stat stick for every spec apart from Bladedancer which is the Main Weapon (Quick/Precision Strike are based off offhand weapon).
    Insanity@Blightweald EU
    HK 11/11

  4. #4
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    unless otherwise stated in the tooltip.
    Wasn't mis information.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Offhand is a stat stick, unless otherwise stated in the tooltip.
    So if I'm running a sword/dagger MH/OH I should just skip the dagger dps increase in PA.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debonaire View Post
    So if I'm running a sword/dagger MH/OH I should just skip the dagger dps increase in PA.
    Depends on your spec. Like Potis said, BD relies heavily on your offhand.
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts