+ Reply to Thread

Thread: doubleshot

Telaran

Default doubleshot

Can a saboteur please confirm if double shot (ranger talent) procs while attaching charges? I'm determined to get a pve build that works for me. I've read alot of posts saying that its broken, or its not worth speccing in. I'm not interested in that right now. Just want to know if I can get a 50% chance to fire an arrow (or bullet) while attaching charges. thanks in advance. peace.

"Double Shot"
    ~ Gives you a 10% chance to fire an additional shot when attacking with ranged weapons.

The way I understand it to work, is your ranged skills, have an increased chance of triggering an auto attack. However, I do believe that sab charges aren't considered attacks, so they wouldn't proc "double shot".
    Retired from raiding

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    "Double Shot"
    ~ Gives you a 10% chance to fire an additional shot when attacking with ranged weapons.

The way I understand it to work, is your ranged skills, have an increased chance of triggering an auto attack. However, I do believe that sab charges aren't considered attacks, so they wouldn't proc "double shot".
    I've seen macros created with startrangedattack (or something like that) recommended with attaching charges, but maybe you are right.

still looking for a saboteur to confirm because I use the pets for aggro management. thanks

+ Reply to Thread