+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question about: Essences & misc!

Default question about: Essences & misc!

Good morning, fellow gamers!
    I need to make this post quick and short; so here goes a couple of questions related to rogues!

1) In mainhand/offhand, where do I put the fast weapon, and where do I put the slow weapon?
    Also, if the slow one is for example stronger than the fast one, does that mean it should be in mainhand?
    (typical "noob" question I suppose)

2) I'm creating a new sigil aimed towards Hammerknell Fortress bosses, and therefor I believe I need A LOT of water resistance, but still keep a good amount of hit/dexterity/attack power.
    Could any of you awesome people out there list me a few lesser essences that obtains a fair amount of the 3 mentioned stats? I play as a bard, so the ATP is important! (Hit as well!)

3) Currently I am using the "Cuisinart" spec for soloing on Ember Isle. However, the mobs take a bit long to slay. Is there any other specs out there that is a good option for soloing besides "cuisinart"?

Thank you for reading, and I hope you answer!

Good luck hunting Rifts!
    -Darran
    Last edited by darran; 02-06-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    In Soviet Telara, environment raids you.
    Check out my twitch:
    https://www.twitch.tv/ahnket

1) Highest weapon dps in MH, always. Damage contribution to abilities is normalized.

3) I dunno what the Cuisinart spec is. But I used to use a 24 sin / 22 rs / 20 bd spec for AoE Grinding. I find that BlinkBlade works best for ST Grinding.
    Rathi@Gelidra <Invictus>
    IRotP: Conqueror | NM TD: 4/4

thanks for that reply!

However, question #2 was the most important, so

BUMP

and I hope someone can answer that!
    In Soviet Telara, environment raids you.
    Check out my twitch:
    https://www.twitch.tv/ahnket

Plane Touched

flowing surge - 100 inscribed
    rushing surge - 100 inscribed
    flowing river - 50 inscribed
    rushing river - 50 inscribed
    Abyssal flood - water raid rift
    crashing wave - water raid rift

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by darran View Post
    Good morning, fellow gamers!
    I need to make this post quick and short; so here goes a couple of questions related to rogues!

1) In mainhand/offhand, where do I put the fast weapon, and where do I put the slow weapon?
    Also, if the slow one is for example stronger than the fast one, does that mean it should be in mainhand?
    (typical "noob" question I suppose)

2) I'm creating a new sigil aimed towards Hammerknell Fortress bosses, and therefor I believe I need A LOT of water resistance, but still keep a good amount of hit/dexterity/attack power.
    Could any of you awesome people out there list me a few lesser essences that obtains a fair amount of the 3 mentioned stats? I play as a bard, so the ATP is important! (Hit as well!)

3) Currently I am using the "Cuisinart" spec for soloing on Ember Isle. However, the mobs take a bit long to slay. Is there any other specs out there that is a good option for soloing besides "cuisinart"?

Thank you for reading, and I hope you answer!

Good luck hunting Rifts!
    -Darran
    1) Like he said highest DPS weapon in MH, except if you use BD, then its OH.

2) Youll need at least 2 sigils. 1 FOR Last 3 bosses with WR on them, 1 for DPS, and since u bard 1 for that too. This link has all the BIS lists.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Pjn98kF#gid=17

3) As for this one, a guy named dunsparrow has a good solo spec for EI. On his website at http://www.dunsparrow.com/
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i5 2500k OC @ 4.2Ghz
    Memory: Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR3 1600
    Graphics: MSI Twin Frozr Geforce GTX 560Ti OC

+ Reply to Thread