+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Energy starvation after hotfix?

Plane Touched

Default Energy starvation after hotfix?

Anyone having more than normal starvation after last hotfix?

Myself and a couple rogue guildies are dying on Byriel in every build.

Fervor + tablet and still rockbottom in every build, even in Marksman if I run my "T2" setup with Deadeye and mixing in Strafe. Usually with Fervor I run no casted abilities and Ranger crystal no problem.

Bloodstalker is entirely starved about 4 CP's into the fight and Puncture won't go off at all in macro, even doing all 5 CP Final Blows and not reapplying EW after 3 GCD's.

Yeap i notice this to specially on bard

-= Gazamin =-

Banned

Warriors in your group take 20% of your energy generation so that they can mash their 2 buttons harder. I'm sure I saw something like that in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Warriors in your group take 20% of your energy generation so that they can mash their 2 buttons harder. I'm sure I saw something like that in the patch notes.
    ^ROFLcoaster!
    Haterz
    DH: 4/4 GP: 4/4 GSB: 5/5 ROS: 4/4 (Conq.) RotP: 4/4 HK: 11/11 ID: ?/?
    Haterz: Rank 40, Lildemon: Rank 28

bloodstalker was feeling very starved when I was doing some parses on dummy last night with bard, just using 5cp finishers.

(Gear)

Rift Disciple

My solo build Sin / Bd / Rs is energy starved a lot since 1.7...i didnt change the build as such, or the rota, nor have i seen anything in patch notes about an abilitybeing raised in energy costs.

Ascendant

see that especial with ports not being ready cause of energy starvation Why the single dmg port costs more then the ae dmg port on rs i dont get either, but thats another problem ^^

Soulwalker

Yes this is something I've noticed as well both in MM and BD specs. Please hotfix as this makes it impossible to be effective on raids no matter the spec.

Plane Walker SolitaireSurrender's Avatar

It is possibly their intention to draw a little bit more energy from rogues to create the gap again between warriors/mages. 1.7 had rogues looking potentially useful other than Bard w/interrupt and MM. Bladedancer seems to be on the right track...because it gives 20 more energy to the pool...

As has been stated before, it would be nice to interact with our dev and learn what is going on.
    _____Reversecowbell | R50 Cleric___Lesscowbell | R80 Mage___Moarcowbell | R50 Rogue_____

Shadowlander

Had this strange feeling something is wrong, too.

Should look into this! Either some skills do cost more than they actually show or the energy regeneration is bugged. Since it obviously affects all souls i guess it's rather located in the energy regeneration rate.

Could we get some Dev-response?
    Asurah - - Primal Legion - Brutwacht PvE

GP 4/4 / ÜH 4/4 / RotP 4/4 / / / GSB 5/5 / RoS 4/4 / HK 9/10

ZOMG, Rogue, Kill! ... Wait, No, they got buff!

$5 says whomever adjusted the warrior power regen values thought rogues were warriors too and dropped our energy regen down a notch too =P

Though I'd like something a bit more solid than hearsay before folks starts making a 20 page rant threat about nothing.

Heh, anyone want to take bets on this somehow not being a DPS issue that gets a quick dev response and next-day hotfix?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    Heh, anyone want to take bets on this somehow not being a DPS issue that gets a quick dev response and next-day hotfix?
    Nah, we're rogues. It will be completely ignored by Trion and we will get a post before 1.8 that says "No energy issues were looked at for this patch". That will be the entire extent of communication from the dev on all of the changes for 1.8.

Plane Walker

I did notice a bit of a energy drop when there should not be
    Guess some testing is in order.
    Good,Bad? I'm the one with the Gun.
    This is my BOOMSTICK
    Rank 40 Defiant Rogue 11/11HK
    Gaming Rig

Telaran

Post in the warrior forum to get a dev response.
    Payden: The Great White Afro

-=Wipe Guild=- Briarcliff
    11/11 Hammerknell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast