+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does NB compare after 1.7?

Default How does NB compare after 1.7?

I was wondering if anyone has tested NB (with HK 4 piece) in boss situations since 1.7 to see how much instant DtD helps. Where would you guys rank it compared to bloodstalker, bladedancer, and MM (and maybe ranger, I hear good things)?

I know it lacks an interrupt and gap closer, but the combination of some AoE and some range sounds extremely attractive, and I love NB.

It worked really great for me on Grug. It won't beat Bloodstalker on the other melee friendly fights like Murdantix, Prime, or Sicaron though.

Champion

Yeah, NB is sick on Grug. We can get SoD up during his tunnel phases and squeeze in two Ebon Fury's while he's below 30%.

51NB 15BD is great. I have been dropping people all day with this role and if you have good healers it is great in WF's as well.

I'm going to try it out this coming lockout after trying BD and being disappointed. I've found in ST encounters BS is the way to go, in other encounters MM is better then BD... despite having the relic and all my PAs into sword. If it doesn't work, melee rogue builds are pretty bad imo.
    Last edited by Mayi; 02-06-2012 at 03:58 AM.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

AE is behind Marksman. It really needs an 8-mob AE finisher because the combo points from Fiery Chains/Weapon Flare are pretty much wasted for anything other than SoD.

I can only think of 2 souls with ae finishers: bard and bladedancer. Other than the finisher, bards have no AE damage abilities and it's weak anyway.
    The bladedancer one only hits 5 targets, the same as the ae combo builder. Nice for the few with the attack power to make Bladedancer work.

+ Reply to Thread