+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jazzbrownie

Thread: Resub with PVPBard questions..

Shadowlander

Default Resub with PVPBard questions..

Hey guys, haven't played in a long time, I'm back for at least 3 months ;)...

I'm assuming bard spec is something along the lines of bard/rs/sab (for snare?) Question is what is the "cookie cutter" spec(s) for it.

Also, some advice on rotation besides the obvious motifs->cadence->finisher heal... I'm assuming get rift guard, pretty much stay in stalker phase and just make sure rift guard is up at all times?

thanks..
    metaltree @ seastone

Rift Disciple

With increasesd valor becoming more common with players bard is becoming less and less function as cadence effectiveness diminishes.

Bard is however very good in tandem with a warden because motifs offer substantial protection from purges. The buffs are also nice to ahve for boosted endurance for your team as long as you remember to refresh as players come back into the fight. Also something that is often overlooked is the fact that a bard can aoe debuff whole teams and place spotters on multiple key targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaltree View Post
    Hey guys, haven't played in a long time, I'm back for at least 3 months ;)...

I'm assuming bard spec is something along the lines of bard/rs/sab (for snare?) Question is what is the "cookie cutter" spec(s) for it.

Also, some advice on rotation besides the obvious motifs->cadence->finisher heal... I'm assuming get rift guard, pretty much stay in stalker phase and just make sure rift guard is up at all times?

thanks..
    metaltree @ seastone
    34bard/32rs/0sab

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Korvan View Post
    With increasesd valor becoming more common with players bard is becoming less and less function as cadence effectiveness diminishes.
    Cadence's crappy pvp damage is why I stick to guardian phase and allow my trinket and greaters to do all the healing while cadence makes them proc like crazy. I'm fairly certain this is what all pvp bards that actually manage to heal anyone do.

I personally play 33bard/33rs. Very hard to kill. It was nearly impossible to down me for the first couple days of 1.7 because of Trion's ridiculous call on the Valor thing.

I actually take 0 ranger on the third soul so that I can still build combo points if my targets are out of the 20 meter range.
    Last edited by jazzbrownie; 02-06-2012 at 12:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread