+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer theorycraft/suggested changes

Default Bladedancer theorycraft/suggested changes

I think a few changes to Bladedancer would really effect melee dps as a whole and make it a great soul to pvp and pve in.

A few of the changes that I believe would be beneficial to the soul would be changes to the talent Combat Efficiency to make it energy received overtime. For example : if you spec'd into the talent 3/3 points then you would receive 15 energy every 2 seconds for a total of 4 seconds after each and every 5 combo point finisher.

25 points into the tree a instant stun Disengage is unlocked. I would like to completely revamp it and instead of it activating when you parry or dodge an attack, it should be a 0 combo point ability that activates when you crit with your ability's 3 times in a row, it would be off the global cooldown instead of it being on the global cooldown, the cooldown of the ability would be 6 seconds instead of 20 seconds.

Now moving onto the hammerknell Bladedancer Synergy crystal. The 4 set bonus of it needs to be changed to increases the damage of all the bladedancer ability's by 20%.
    Last edited by Dragonz; 02-03-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    -Smarted the Awesome

correction, I said 25 points into the tree Disengage is unlocked, I meant in the 6th tier of the Bladedancer tree Disengage is unlocked.
    Last edited by Dragonz; 02-03-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    -Smarted the Awesome

+ Reply to Thread