+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is nightblade in PVE and PVP?

Rift Disciple

Default How is nightblade in PVE and PVP?

Its most likely my favorite class. I took a long break for a few months and came back. I hear that 51 NB/ 15 RS/ 0 INF is a good spec for pvp, yes?

How does NB do in PVE? Any good specs with it?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Azyle View Post
    Its most likely my favorite class. I took a long break for a few months and came back. I hear that 51 NB/ 15 RS/ 0 INF is a good spec for pvp, yes?

How does NB do in PVE? Any good specs with it?
    Unless something has changed 49NB/17sin is the dps spec to go

Right here in zyzyxs Rogue Bible

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...gue-bible.html
    Last edited by hejtmane; 02-01-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Rift Disciple

51nb/15sin is better for pvp, imo.

As for the 49nb/17sin, I think you need to have the HK crystal for it to perform well. It always parses under marksman for me.

Rift Chaser

1.7 Changed NB a little

NIGHTBLADE
    * The Attack Power contribution to the damage from weapon enchantments has been increased.
    * Dusk to Dawn: This is no longer a channeled ability but a straight damage-over-time ability. Now awards 2 Combo Points when used and does not give additional Combo Points per second. Energy cost reduced to 45 from 60. Cooldown reduced to 45 seconds from 1 minute. Damage has been reduced.

So how much AP buff did NB get and how much does it benefit from the below BD changes. I do not know. Ii did not test any specs of this on PTS only BD builds so if someone tested the changes maybe they can chime in.

Blade Finesse: Functionality changed. Now increases the Attack Power bonus of your Finishers by 5-25%. This bonus is applied only to attacks using melee weapons.
    * Combat Expertise: Functionality changed. Now increases the Attack Power bonus of your Combo Point-generating abilities by 5-25%.

Rift Disciple

Was doing about 700-800 dps at level 48 in a dungeon, I didn't think that was too bad.

+ Reply to Thread