+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: can we have our nerfs reverted too?

Default can we have our nerfs reverted too?

IQS proc EM and 4 piece back to 50% plz.
    Figured I might as well post this since everyone else is having their nerfs reverted this patch.
    Last edited by Adnoz; 01-24-2012 at 07:46 PM.

(Gear)

Banned

We need some more band-aids

Champion

Wouldnt mind a buff to our energy regen while were making a wish list.

flame on warrior trolls

RIFT Guide Writer

Silver tip and EM having 100% proc rate on all aoe targets would be nice.

how about some freakin communication? how many posts are going up all over the forums by their respective lead devs? Where are you at? Want to let us in on the big secrets? Im not going anywhere sir so if you decide you arent going to communicat that is fine, but maybe we should all move to the warrior subforum and start posting there to get some communication with their dev. At least we would hear from them.

Champion

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ration-go.html

Look at the bottom of the first page and see how fast Kervik responded, and what he had to say..

WANT TO BUY ! PLEASE SEND TELL

right? I mean what does one have to do to get some communication about whats going on? Every other dev has made posts about various subjects and not just random 1 post per month trollings. We as the rogue community do not find it amusing. We would like someone to come in and say "hey this is what is going on..." and when someone posts a full page of concerns and data to back up what they have to say we want someone to say "alright Im talking a look at this and will get back with you" and then really get back and let us know what they think and how they might address the issue.

I dont think we are asking to much of you. if everyone else can do it why cant you? make it happen sir!

Ascendant

i hope you guys get an energy regen fix.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Silver tip and EM having 100% proc rate on all aoe targets would be nice.
    Like it was supposed to be in the first place until PvPers cried all day.

Ascendant

Nice.

Wtb reverts to IQS and MM crystal.

Wtb EM procing on all targets on AE.

Wtb STM procing on all targets on AE.

Both 100% of the time.

Wtb energy regen like warriors are getting.

Wtb an entirely new sab soul.

General of Telara

Kervik has 23 posts in one topic, the mage bug list topic, in the mage board. Ailion has 28 total. I personally expect anyone working in/with/around rogues to be independant and not necessarily feel the need to touch base with the players every day, but averaging one post every week and a half since the first one associated with the account is just a little too sparse for my taste.

As such I agree with the "more communications from rogue lead" in the wishlist list, but only so long as it's understood that the increased communications carry actual content that is useful and pertinent.

Frankly, as it currently stands for all we know Ailion spends all day three out of every five work days surfing NSFW material (since the actual four letter word for what Larry Flynt's stock & trade is is filtered) and eating pork rinds. Despite how free-flowing and independant rogue players can be that's not a good thing.

Telaran

I personally think that EM should proc on every target in PVE (not PVP, we all know why), and yes, MM 4 piece should be back at 50% at least in PVE (30% if you want in PVP, i don't care) to make MM "viable" in PVE.

Even with that, i don't think MM would be close of an Assastalker build (that is going to be buff in the next patch).

May be with Controlled Fire going from 5% to 8 (or 10) could make MM viable !
    Last edited by Exterm; 01-24-2012 at 11:57 PM.

What's wrong with you guys?
    After a whole year you still don't get that class balance isn't much of an issue to TW?
    They keep de-balancing the classes since a few patches without hotfixing anything.

At the start rogues and warriors were OP, but since the sab-nerf in 1.1 rogues are mediocre damage dealers and whenever we are buffed at warrior level, we are soon to be nerfed again, for whatever reason.

You guys should get it.
    Rogues are not loved. There are too many rogues to make the class any more attractive.
    The rogue class is already fun to play, because of the lower GCD which (theoretically) allows for a faster and more enjoyable game experience.
    Now imagine rogues are one of the best DDs and the rogue population would explode.

Less engaging classes are made stronger to have at least a slight bit of even population between the classes.

The next point is that TW can't reward hard to play speccs with more DPS, because everything is easily macro-able.
    All the macros make most of the callings (except for a very very few expectional builds) pisseasy to play.
    Nothing is hard about timing buffs, or slightly variations in a rotation and non of the fights requires inhuman raid-awareness.

Personally, i accepted the rogue class to be the unloved subscription pinata it is.
    Last edited by Coffande; 01-25-2012 at 12:12 AM.

We should all go to the Mages forums and ask Kervik "Hey dude can you go to the next cubicle and Tell Ailion we need him?" or "Hey Kervik mind if we bounce a few ideas off you?"

Plane Touched

hate to say it... but I have a feeling this thread might get closed, like the last one that pointed out post counts of the various devs...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast