+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 110
Like Tree37Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: can we have our nerfs reverted too?

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    Go test **** yourself get Ur guild together and parse with raid buffs
    Or mindlessly complain u sick it's easier
    Except before riftlogs went down I went through the top 10 parses for each HK fight and found two rogues and around 60 mages. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

  2. #62
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    Look at this clueless guy.

    I'm sorry but do bloodstalkers need fervor and a tablet? Why yes, yes we do. Are warriors getting a power fix that will help them with their best dps spec WHICH INCLUDES AoE? Why yes, it will.

    Can rogues switch targets in this spec or even interrupt when in maximum dps? Do we have way of the newb too?

    And we do the most damage in PvP? Might want to compare that to the most significant damage vs. Fan out number padders.

    But yes, we are *****ing about PvP dps!
    Ok let's go through this rage post!
    Oh no! You need consumables to perform your best! Raaaaaaage. Warriors need oilstone+2x whets ones!

    Warriors are broken! Let's break all the classes! Hell yeah! Can mages interrupt? Can mages switch targets any better? Do mages have way of the noob? **** it, no! But let's say rogues suck anyways! Ezpz


    You might want to familiarize urself with a good MM or good NB
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  3. #63
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Except before riftlogs went down I went through the top 10 parses for each HK fight and found two rogues and around 60 mages. So I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Live=pts!

    Lolol
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  4. #64
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    Go test **** yourself get Ur guild together and parse with raid buffs
    Or mindlessly complain u sick it's easier
    Aren't you the guy who made a "bawww mages suck now my spec is dead" post 13 seconds after patch notes were posted without testing?

    (Gear)

  5. #65
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Aren't you the guy who made a "bawww mages suck now my spec is dead" post 13 seconds after patch notes were posted without testing?
    And then made a post an hour or so later showing my real findings.

    I guess over a week is not enough time for rogues
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  6. #66
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    And then made a post an hour or so later showing my real findings.

    I guess over a week is not enough time for rogues
    For sure, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

    (Gear)

  7. #67
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    For sure, just pointing out the hypocrisy.
    It'd only be hypocritical if I made a post today saying mages suck!

    Jus sayin
    Last edited by TheRealKillian; 01-26-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  8. #68
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    It'd only be hypocritical if I made a post today saying mages suck!

    Jus sayin
    That's not how it works, but whatever.
    As to your previous posts, yes, mages are far superior at target switches, the consumable comments were in regards to rogues being required to pop tablets for every spec but marksman and BD, while warriors no longer need them.

    (Gear)

  9. #69
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    making Strafe uncleansable is a bit much imo seeing as rogues can destroy anyone from 35 meters and remain at that distance for however long they choose. But its all good i think this change will put those rogues in that sweet spot in pvp they are right where they need to be after this change imo.
    What game are you playing? What Rogue is Strafing at 35m to begin with?

    This change does absolutely nothing for Rogues in pve, pvp, rp-pvp, rp-pve etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

  10. #70
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    Ok let's go through this rage post!
    Oh no! You need consumables to perform your best! Raaaaaaage. Warriors need oilstone+2x whets ones!

    Warriors are broken! Let's break all the classes! Hell yeah! Can mages interrupt? Can mages switch targets any better? Do mages have way of the noob? **** it, no! But let's say rogues suck anyways! Ezpz


    You might want to familiarize urself with a good MM or good NB
    Every non caster needs whetstones even rogues do to reach peek dps

  11. #71
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    That's not how it works, but whatever.
    As to your previous posts, yes, mages are far superior at target switches, the consumable comments were in regards to rogues being required to pop tablets for every spec but marksman and BD, while warriors no longer need them.
    Yeah, no. 38/28 is dogdung at target switching. Probably worse than rogues. Can't say for sure tho since I haven't played bloodstalker.

    Well warrior energy got moved back a tad. Still the case? And yeah warriors are a lost cause with their 1 soul dominates every fight. But what can u do? The class is broken till AP is fixed.
    Last edited by TheRealKillian; 01-26-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  12. #72
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    465

    Default

    So here's a stupid and flameable idea...

    What if all the HK raiding rogues over all the servers decided to not play in protest of Ailion's seemingly complete and utter lack of ability to do what the other Dev's do in terms of communicating with us. Just a one night, couple hour walk out so no guilds would be able to truely raid. All would know our plight, and know our fustration.There comes a time when your paying for a product and continuely getting no help from the company you bought it from. We pay a monthly fee and deserve more.

    I work on office equipment in RL. I deal with people from the secretary all the way up to the CEO of worldwide companies. How long do you think I could keep my job if I didn't communicate with my customers? If I showed up and said..yeah it's broke, but we ain't gonna look at it.... Nope, sorry, got no clue on when it'll be fixed.... Oh your gonna threaten to go with another company? (or game in this comparison).. Yeah go ahead, I don't care, we got tons of customers.

    Not a real good way to run a buisness is it? That kind of buisness would epically fail and be closed up pretty quickly don't ya think? None of us want to see that happen to Rift. No matter what we the community say, you have to hold your tongue. I know how that is. There's times I wanna beat the hell out of people. But I walk away, take a deep breath, get down to the problem at hand and concentrate on a fix. Hopefully one in the most timely manner.

    Bottom line is, we feel like we're not being listened to. I've read hundreds of ideas about how to improve our class. How we feel theres issues within the souls, and it's like talking to a brick wall. I know it's gotta be tough Ailion. You gotta listen to us whine and give sometimes outrageous ideas about how to improve this game. But sometimes they're well thought out, and TBH, could be implemented. That's why we got a test server isn't it?

    I feel for ya, but at the same time, we need to know wtf is going on. Perhaps you got a TON of good stuff coming and we'll all be surprised? Cool, just be cryptic then...."All will be reveiled soon, but I'm too busy to go over it all right now". Hell, that way we at least know SOMEthing is going on...

  13. #73
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    Yeah, no. 38/28 is dogdung at target switching. Probably worse than rogues. Can't say for sure tho since I haven't played bloodstalker.

    Well warrior energy got moved back a tad. Still the case? And yeah warriors are a lost cause with their 1 soul dominates every fight. But what can u do? The class is broken till AP is fixed.
    Similarly I haven't played 38/28, but as I understand it, the damage is done via DOTs + fireball? and all of your damage boosts, such as improved firebolt, your charge drainers, are stored on the mage itself, not the target.
    How is this worse at target switches than a class which has its damage tied to finishers which are tied to the target via combo points?

    (Gear)

  14. #74
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Similarly I haven't played 38/28, but as I understand it, the damage is done via DOTs + fireball? and all of your damage boosts, such as improved firebolt, your charge drainers, are stored on the mage itself, not the target.
    How is this worse at target switches than a class which has its damage tied to finishers which are tied to the target via combo points?
    Well u have to build cps and we have to apply 4 dots(one with a cast time)
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  15. #75
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    Ok let's go through this rage post!
    Oh no! You need consumables to perform your best! Raaaaaaage. Warriors need oilstone+2x whets ones!

    Warriors are broken! Let's break all the classes! Hell yeah! Can mages interrupt? Can mages switch targets any better? Do mages have way of the noob? **** it, no! But let's say rogues suck anyways! Ezpz


    You might want to familiarize urself with a good MM or good NB
    Are you serious? I pointed out what we're complaining about, and you pretty much go off on a tangent with mages?

    I have NO PROBLEM never switching targets if I can hit 4K dps on Murd and 5K Sicaron. Do you? Can we?

    Can mages interrupt... Why are you bringing mages into this again, unless you have energy or power, I don't understand.

    Do you need way of the newb to hit that high ST? Again, when rogues can hit as high as you in 100% ST spec, I'll shut up.

    Why would I want to familiarize myself with a good MM or NB? Both underparse BS. While BS isn't possible to use on every fight, the other specs are even LOWER on ST dps.

    What the heck point are you trying to make, unless you are trying to prove my point, in which I guess I say thank you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts