+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: can we have our nerfs reverted too?

At least a bug is getting fixed right? At least he let us know right? Im happy with getting some information even if it isnt what I want to hear. Dont troll him into not posting again... Accept the statement made for what it is and lobby for things you want.

And rogue QQ is a trickle compared to the warriors raging ocean of tears. Get out of our subforum and stop being trolls. Deal with your own issues in your subforum. We want no part in your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconShadow View Post
    Don't be mean, the fix makes logical sense, if you want to break a strafe use retreat or use a faster cp builder.
    In terms of MM vs MM, besides a Ranger HK crystal in PVP (insta SF->insta SS if timing has it that both CDs are up ready to use) how do you propose someone get 5 CPs faster than 4 sec.

Does anyone else find this dismissive attitude toward all of our calling's issues even more offensive than when we were completely ignored?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nsayn1 View Post
    Theyre never gonna buff rogues much. There are already too many in every wf with a substantial buff everyone would go rogue. Until they make abilities function differently in pve than pvp they really can't.
    Do you play this game? Have you seen the recent reverted changes? ONLY affect PvP, not PvE. They've reduced damage on skills in PvP only and are reverting them to less of a debuff.

The abilities already function differently in PvE and PvP damage-wise.

Our nerfs apparently effect our PvE greater than our PvE when they do them. Or they seem to not take into account the PvE side.

Made strafe unpurgable...... gotta be kidding me.
    Last edited by Puandro; 01-26-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Nimue View Post
    In terms of MM vs MM, besides a Ranger HK crystal in PVP (insta SF->insta SS if timing has it that both CDs are up ready to use) how do you propose someone get 5 CPs faster than 4 sec.
    I already repsonded to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    No wonder you think it makes logical sense, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    I already repsonded to this.
    I know, but for some of those that don't understand the class, I thought I might point out the actual problem with the statement

Quote Originally Posted by Ailion View Post
    The Marksman's Strafe can no longer be purged.

Besides that, no further changes will be made to the Rogue for 1.7.
    I strongly suggest you to take a serious look at the disparity between energy management and power management you guys introduced on PTS before closing the book on the Rogue changes for 1.7.

You'll have to do something about it at some point anyways, it's better to defuse the situation than facing a rogue rebellion. (AKA: be proactive)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    At least he talked, even if its is just to say "Sorry guys, you get to suck until next patch"
    You know I can understand frustration, but are rogues ever happy? Rogues suck? HAH
    In PVP rogues are dominant. Easily the bet combo of survivability, mobility, invisibility(!!!) and damage.

And in PVE bloodstalker is parsing right up there with the mages.
    Sabo is already being aimed at to be the aoe soul comparable to sc and cabo.

The bigger problem is there are so many bad rogues you guys give the most asinine suggestions to tweak the soul

Oh and alion, way to detract from ur classes own soul by making another thing unpurgable. LOL
    Last edited by TheRealKillian; 01-26-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    Parses and gear? Citation Needed.

Hooray, in 3 months time we will catch up to what they do now, but they will probably get a buff to compensate. I'll only believe it when it goes live.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    You know I can understand frustration, but are rogues ever happy? Rogues suck? HAH
    In PVP rogues are dominant. Easily the bet combo of survivability, mobility, invisibility(!!!) and damage.

The bigger problem is there are so many bad rogues you guys give the most asinine suggestions to tweak the soul

Oh and alion, way to detract from ur classes own soul by making another thing unpurgable. LOL
    Look at this clueless guy.

Oh yea, PvP is what we complain about with competitive dps. Yes, PvP.

I'm sorry but do bloodstalkers need fervor and a tablet? Why yes, yes we do. Are warriors getting a power fix that will help them with their best dps spec WHICH INCLUDES AoE? Why yes, it will.

Can rogues switch targets in this spec or even interrupt when in maximum dps? Do we have way of the newb too?

And we do the most damage in PvP? Might want to compare that to the most significant damage vs. Fan out number padders.

But yes, we are *****ing about PvP dps!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Nimue View Post
    Damn why did you say BESIDES ranger crystal, we all know its the best ranged pvp synergy crystal at moment.

and if you don't have the timings, use retreat and sprint back after breaking his strafe and use yours or retreat totally if you got out gun slung to heal.

Strafe is a skill designed to make you immune to cc, allowing it to be purchasable as a top of the tree channeled skill doesn't make sense, you can still combat the strafe in many different ways purging if they are on their toes wouldn't make a iota.
    Last edited by SiliconShadow; 01-26-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    I make lots of money I make more money than you, I drive around in my limo that's what I was born to do,
    and I might like you better if we fought together, if its not to be you know I got something better for you,
    NAKED PICTURES OF YOUR MOTHER!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mammothtruk View Post
    At least a bug is getting fixed right? At least he let us know right?
    Strafe is not a deep down the tree item that should not be purgeable. Lot's of our 51 point abilities CAN BE PURGED that actually is a pia in pvp. Those should have been looked at. No one cares about Strafe before or after this goes live.

I swear to god Ashton Kutcher is gonna jump outta my computer with a film crew after reading the past few days worth of "changes".

You sure are making things easier when my daughter is born in April.
    Last edited by Petgroup; 01-26-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Parses and gear? Citation Needed.

Hooray, in 3 months time we will catch up to what they do now, but they will probably get a buff to compensate. I'll only believe it when it goes live.
    Go test **** yourself get Ur guild together and parse with raid buffs
    Or mindlessly complain u sick it's easier
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Ascendant

making Strafe uncleansable is a bit much imo seeing as rogues can destroy anyone from 35 meters and remain at that distance for however long they choose. But its all good i think this change will put those rogues in that sweet spot in pvp they are right where they need to be after this change imo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast