+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: can we have our nerfs reverted too?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Coffande View Post
    What's wrong with you guys?
    After a whole year you still don't get that class balance isn't much of an issue to TW?
    They keep de-balancing the classes since a few patches without hotfixing anything.

At the start rogues and warriors were OP, but since the sab-nerf in 1.1 rogues are mediocre damage dealers and whenever we are buffed at warrior level, we are soon to be nerfed again, for whatever reason.

You guys should get it.
    Rogues are not loved. There are too many rogues to make the class any more attractive.
    The rogue class is already fun to play, because of the lower GCD which (theoretically) allows for a faster and more enjoyable game experience.
    Now imagine rogues are one of the best DDs and the rogue population would explode.

Less engaging classes are made stronger to have at least a slight bit of even population between the classes.

The next point is that TW can't reward hard to play speccs with more DPS, because everything is easily macro-able.
    All the macros make most of the callings (except for a very very few expectional builds) pisseasy to play.
    Nothing is hard about timing buffs, or slightly variations in a rotation and non of the fights requires inhuman raid-awareness.

Personally, i accepted the rogue class to be the unloved subscription pinata it is.
    I dont know what your problem is and why you are so melodramatic. Madnoz wanted to make some ironic thread about the current patch notes and situation on the PTS. Some nerfs on our MM cristal and soul werent necessary and thats the point. Warriors getting their Energy Regeneration, Clerics some useful DPS Speccs, Mages are complaining about their "nerf" ( I call it fix) and we, yes BD getting viable. Cheers!
    Last edited by JHBlenner; 01-25-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Its the Lunar New Year guys, Ailion is Chinese and celebrating the new year with his family. Give him a break.

Daglar has said he won't let aillion free us marksman from the chains of IQS poverty.

I'd love marksman crystal to be like +70% damage to em to make up for its and the iqs nerf. Oh, and for marksman's aoe to be back to how it was supposed to be in 1.5 with stm/em proccing 100% of the time on all 8 fan out targets. (I'm really tired of my stm stacks falling off on jornaru because I am aoe'ing on phase 1 of the akylios encounter.

I made a thread showing them how bad the change was for VM as LW has like 10x-20x the chance to proc aoe now ,but no response.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 01-25-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Ascendant

You know what I'm going to enjoy seeing? The preset souls that are put together. I figure Ailion has to have some part in that.

But really my question is this: Why are they so hesitant to buff rogues and have us give feedback? I mean, we've even given feedback that nerfed us... Well not all of us, but still. What's the issue? Why is it like walking on eggshells trying to buff rogues to be in line with other classes, yet other callings can have lots of sweeping changes made every patch that actually effect them in a meaningful way?

BD got love: Ok. Still is ONLY viable in the highest end gear with 4p HK. So really... It was made into a future usable soul, thanks.

Ranger got buffed from a joke, to decent... But still energy starved and issue with pet stat scaling (which was always there).

Sab? Lulz.

Really the question is...short of the recent changes, what is Ailion working on? Energy regen? MM? Sab? His tan?
    Last edited by DTM300; 01-25-2012 at 09:34 AM.

I really think Allion don't care. the IQS and EM 4pc. crystal was a mistake. I hope they realize that now. Make Serrated blades proc on range attacks to make up for it please. Its sad to see no support from the rogue dev!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailion View Post
    Changes to the Saboteur are being planned for 1.8.

Feel free to post your feedback.

Talk to soon! lol
    Last edited by Vernal007; 01-25-2012 at 10:01 AM.
    Millrush | Vernal | Addiction | 11/11 | Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal007 View Post
    I really think Allion don't care. the IQS and EM 4pc. crystal was a mistake. I hope they realize that now. Make Serrated blades proc on range attacks to make up for it please. Its sad to see no support from the rogue dev!

EDIT:

Talk to soon! lol

Can not edit but i wish they will stop the buffing and nerfing!
    Millrush | Vernal | Addiction | 11/11 | Rogue

agreed... bump +1
    Drank at Conqueronline, Vanguard, AOC, WAR and AION. Currently collecting meh Beers at Rift! aka (Killforbeers)
    WHERE'S MEH BEERS !!
    Here meh 2 cents - Keep da change ya filthy animal...
    Nice day fer Murda

Revert nerfs and/or fix the sab soul. If you can't think of any viable ways to make the soul decent, then just delete it and give us an actual AoE soul. I would love to do some AoE damage outside of Fan Out. **** gets boring after a while.
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    Revert nerfs and/or fix the sab soul. If you can't think of any viable ways to make the soul decent, then just delete it and give us an actual AoE soul. I would love to do some AoE damage outside of Fan Out. **** gets boring after a while.
    What is sabo aoe? two buttons with no thought. Sabo wont fix AOE boredom.

(Gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    What is sabo aoe? two buttons with no thought. Sabo wont fix AOE boredom.
    you gotta think on your toes with sabo though if you detonate when your target is away from other mobs you just wasted 12 seconds of aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    you gotta think on your toes with sabo though if you detonate when your target is away from other mobs you just wasted 12 seconds of aoe
    That's like saying a mage has to think on his toes with devouring shadows, if he casts it at the mob who just charged the casters he's wasted a whole GCD! gotta keep on your toes!

What I'm saying is, that's called not being an idiot, not making split second decisions.
    Last edited by Adnoz; 01-25-2012 at 04:56 PM.

(Gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    That's like saying a mage has to think on his toes with devouring shadows, if he casts it at the mob who just charged the casters he's wasted a whole GCD! gotta keep on your toes!

What I'm saying is, that's called not being an idiot, not making split second decisions.
    Meant make it like a Storm Caller type soul. That takes a little "skill" and build up for AoE, but when it's running man SC can destroy.
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    Meant make it like a Storm Caller type soul. That takes a little "skill" and build up for AoE, but when it's running man SC can destroy.
    Make it like cab so I just have to mash 1 button to make everything fall over!

Xee
    Soulwalker

Atleast HK MM crystal back to 50% em damage pls, it would fix alot

Qan

Nah the biggest nerf MM took was the IQS proc.
    If we got just that back it would be a very nice boost.
    Last edited by Qan; 01-26-2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: spelling
    Rogue DPS BiS | Critical Hit | Soft Cap: 1187 | Hard Cap: 3163
    Retired | ANet: Qan.4672 | Steam: qankriegor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast