+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gyle

Thread: Rogues now further behind in AoE damage

Banned

Default Rogues now further behind in AoE damage

Quote Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
    4) Force of Will and Slayer's Bearing were not properly applying their bonus to AOE attacks. This has been fixed. During the process of this fix we found issues that required a change to Force of Will. It now increases crit damage by 5/10/15%, but it affects all attacks and not just Follow Up Attacks.

5) We have Removed the change to Teaching of the Five Rings, Soldier's Bearing, and Weapon Specialization that caused them to have a lower effect in PVP. They now have the same effect in PVP that they have in PVE.
    The Warrior Dev finally fixes bugs that have been in the game since launch and all he's doing is boosting the class with the highest AoE damage to be even higher. Now it will be higher in PvP also.

Are Rogues ever going to see non-**** AoE dps?

OMFG /cry warriors are getting a bug fix!!! the sky is falling, world is ending, rogues are bad everyone quit now omfg !!!
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    The Warrior Dev finally fixes bugs that have been in the game since launch and all he's doing is boosting the class with the highest AoE damage to be even higher. Now it will be higher in PvP also.

I saw like 30 Mage/Cleric/War dev posts today.

How many Rogue ones? Answer that and that's the answer to every question that will ever be asked in this forum. I have 0 faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post

Just accept the fact that our aoe sucks badly and that are st is 3rd and everything is fine

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by hejtmane View Post
    Just accept the fact that our aoe sucks badly and that are st is 3rd and everything is fine
    Well we could be behind clerics in single target after their buffs in 1.7. Remains to be seen.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Well we could be behind clerics in single target after their buffs in 1.7. Remains to be seen.
    In other words just except rogues are back to sucking and we are fine. In the long run it will push me out of the game in the short run I am holding out hope that they will get the issue fixed. I like the raid content in this game and the soul system.

Lucky me I guess I can switch back to my cleric

+ Reply to Thread