+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Living Flame, Verse of Joy, Blade and Soul Parity, Silver Tipped Munitions

Ascendant

Default Living Flame, Verse of Joy, Blade and Soul Parity, Silver Tipped Munitions

Let's do this.

Yea I'm complaining! These are all 51 point buffs, some on 1-2 minute CDs that can be purged. They should be unpurgable in 1.7 just like Destroyers Bearing.

Banned

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    Let's do this.

Yea I'm complaining! These are all 51 point buffs, some on 1-2 minute CDs that can be purged. They should be unpurgable in 1.7 just like Destroyers Bearing.
    You make Living Flame unpurgable and you wont be able to use NB on Estrode anymore. Silver Tip can just be reapplied, Verse of Joy... who cares? and B&SP i could agree with, BD relies on Rhythmics for too much of its damage to let them be purged right off.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    You make Living Flame unpurgable and you wont be able to use NB on Estrode anymore. Silver Tip can just be reapplied, Verse of Joy... who cares? and B&SP i could agree with, BD relies on Rhythmics for too much of its damage to let them be purged right off.
    Can we be honest here for a moment? Does anyone have trouble on Estrode? Seriously... anyone?

Destroyers bearing can just be reapplied as well, but the warrior dev is making it unpurgable. I'd like similar 51 pt abilities not purgable to fall in line with warrior unpurgable buffs as well.
    Last edited by DTM300; 01-04-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Can we be honest here for a moment? Does anyone have trouble on Estrode? Seriously... anyone?
    No, of course not, but all the rogues in my guild run NB for estrode so that we dont have to bring some asinine "Estrode Spec" to raids. Would be pissed if all of a sudden i had to bring a Sabo role just for the most annoying fight in the game.
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Ascendant

No, of course not, but all the rogues in my guild run NB for estrode so that we dont have to bring some asinine "Estrode Spec" to raids. Would be pissed if all of a sudden i had to bring a Sabo role just for the most annoying fight in the game.
    Alrighty, then non-PvP purgable, as I don't know of any mobs that purge me anyhow.

Alrighty, then non-PvP purgable, as I don't know of any mobs that purge me anyhow.
    That would be kinda fun, go back to the old EQ days of putting up dummy buffs for the bosses to purge.
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Koe

If Destroyer's Bearing is turned into being un-purgeable, all similar buffs should be as well.

Slayer's Bearing, WotM, Poisons, Vengeances, Armors, etc.

It's seriously ****ed that they're doing it just for destroyer's bearing.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    If Destroyer's Bearing is turned into being un-purgeable, all similar buffs should be as well.

Slayer's Bearing, WotM, Poisons, Vengeances, Armors, etc.

It's seriously ****ed that they're doing it just for destroyer's bearing.
    In fairness, it's a 51 point ability, so that excludes a lot. I only mentioned 51 point abilities so that it's similar.

And they have Lingering Wounds, an unpurgable healing debuff. The only one of its kind, I believe.

We do have the Riftstalker phases that are unpurgable though. That's something.

Koe

In fairness, it's a 51 point ability, so that excludes a lot. I only mentioned 51 point abilities so that it's similar.
    Doesn't change that it's ****ed.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mellik View Post
    And they have Lingering Wounds, an unpurgable healing debuff. The only one of its kind, I believe.

We do have the Riftstalker phases that are unpurgable though. That's something.
    And warriors have a lot of other buffs that can't be purged. Chloros have lgv, and clerics have some that can't be purged... Your point?

The buffs that can't be purged are supposed to be buffs related to a core mechanic of that soul. Now, what is core is debate-able, but warriors getting a damage buff that is unpurgable in a damage soul is stupid. You know, unless other 51 point abilities/buffs become unpurgable.

Rift Master

Can of worms has been opened. Sadly, the one in charge of the worms doesn't (insert MadLibs here!)
    A rogue can top the parse on every boss in HK if they use the right spec, and it's been that way for months.

This ought to be good.

Hey, lets make all 51 point abilities non-purgable and non-interruptable.

51 point warden downpour rotation in a wf, gogo!

Let's do this.

NO no no Boby ...the devs want casters to own in pvp , what you dont understand ??
    This is da balance trion want , it is sad but true.
    Last edited by Cyborg; 01-04-2012 at 03:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast