+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Steelmode

Thread: Ideas for possible 1.7 Bard changes

Soulwalker

Default Ideas for possible 1.7 Bard changes

The only thing that I would love to see in 1.7 would be some kind of scaling with Motif of Regeneration. With new gear coming out, more endurance on raiders, I am worried that a static spell like this will really start to fall behind. I understand that it is a passive heal on 10 players, but it would be nice to have a small amount of scaling so that people who actually enjoy playing Bard will see their effectiveness scale with their gear. Any other ideas/comments from people who actually care about Bards?

I'd like to see them implement any of the dozens (hundreds?) of well thought-out idea posted in any of the dozens of delightfully constructive threads about bard ideas that have been posted many times per patch since... 1.1? Or maybe before then?

Or I guess just an added extra colorful effect for cadence would be nice.

p.s. Yes, more MoR/CoR scaling would be good, as it is now its main function seems to be proccing trinkets/greaters which is sad. It would be interesting to see how bard scaling fits into future content.

It seems like it would make sense to have it scale to a percentage of AP.

Or just make a 2pt talent that gives a 5/10% AP application in healing.

Soulwalker

Would love to hear that Trion is at least keeping Bard changes in their mind. Seems like since the majority do not really care about the Bard soul, it falls through the cracks. As weird as it may sound, I rolled a rogue as my main just to Bard, and I am hoping that Trion does not just let us fall behind.

+ Reply to Thread