+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue PVP spec ?

Soulwalker

Default Rogue PVP spec ?

hello every body, im looking for a nice PVP spec that will make people cry. I want mostly DPS, because without it I cant seem to kill any one. I've tried all that I can seem to find and none of them are good enough and I cant beat a warrior mage or cleric on my own for simply because im not doing enough Damage so if any one can help me with finding a great PVP spec for the rogue that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticPuma View Post
    I want mostly DPS
    Melee or Ranged? Also, what rank are you? What is your gear load out? Some more info is needed.
    Retired from raiding

Best dps spec for a rogue is to delete the rogue and roll anything with a mana bar - blue bars - Trions passsport to godliness since forever

Banned

Betty has the best bet. Physical damage is so broken it's pointless. If you are a rogue just use the nightblade/riftstalker cookie cutter spec.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Melee or Ranged? Also, what rank are you? What is your gear load out? Some more info is needed.
    I Am both ranged and melee but I want a good melee spec. I am rank 4, and I have all P4 gear exept the synergy crystal, I have 36 DPS daggers and a Nice gun to go with it, But I can never figure out how or where to find a good PVP spec because they all have little damage or to little damage. I don't how even with me being rank 8 how the hell I would kill people faster.

I Am both ranged and melee but I want a good melee spec. I am rank 4, and I have all P4 gear exept the synergy crystal, I have 36 DPS daggers and a Nice gun to go with it, But I can never figure out how or where to find a good PVP spec because they all have little damage or to little damage. I don't how even with me being rank 8 how the hell I would kill people faster.
    Go to Zam and link us your current spec, we will fix it for you. That way you can have as close to a play style you are used to.
    "You lost me at Balance"

At rank 4, do either a 44 MM 22 AS or 44 MM 22 Rift and eradicate spam the enemy focus targets. Silence casters after you strip them. You will only be middle of charts doing this and maybe not even on the front page, but it will provide the biggest impact you can do at rank 4.

If you want to actually show up in the stats page regardless of how much of an impact you are making to your team, then run 38 NB 28 Rift. You will rack up good stats, but a 44 MM spec will actually help your team win more matches.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fleetness View Post
    At rank 4, do either a 44 MM 22 AS or 44 MM 22 Rift and eradicate spam the enemy focus targets. Silence casters after you strip them. You will only be middle of charts doing this and maybe not even on the front page, but it will provide the biggest impact you can do at rank 4.

If you want to actually show up in the stats page regardless of how much of an impact you are making to your team, then run 38 NB 28 Rift. You will rack up good stats, but a 44 MM spec will actually help your team win more matches.
    well could you send me the build because just telling me the numbers is like half as$ telling me the build. So I would like both builds please and thank you.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?rift...udR.VcxczRoo.0

this is a 44 mm spec - tbh low rank pvp is crap for dps so as fleetness said eradicate as much as you can - I know you mentioned you like dps but I ran bard riftstalker till I was bout rank 6 - its a annoying class that's pretty hard to take down plus you're buffing and healing your team

Thanks for the journey RIFT - It's been fun

Last edited by Fleetness; 01-02-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Plane Walker

well could you send me the build because just telling me the numbers is like half as$ telling me the build. So I would like both builds please and thank you.
    No, half-@$$ is being too lazy to look something up that would take 30 seconds in a Google or forum search and instead whining for someone to hand feed you information any idiot could find if they even remotely tried.

I really, really hope your a Guardian and on my battlegroup.
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

+ Reply to Thread