+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rogues are OP

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Rogues are OP

    I faced this rogue today, THEY ARE STILL OP. NERF



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGT1E...AbyUWyH9MXQatc

  2. #2
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    The changes arent even on PTS yet. Wait a week......Jeez
    "You lost me at Balance"

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser Crazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    The changes arent even on PTS yet. Wait a week......Jeez
    He ment today not bout the new PTS changes to Rogues... Jeez.
    Rogues are soooo worried they will lose the iWin Button lol!
    Dont worry, you wont... Trion love you more than you know.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazio View Post
    He ment today not bout the new PTS changes to Rogues... Jeez.
    Rogues are soooo worried they will lose the iWin Button lol!
    Dont worry, you wont... Trion love you more than you know.
    And the QQ floats onto our forums when a change is announced for the PTS. Go back to your subforums, or bridge, w/e you prefer.

    Yeah a rogue can beat any other class if that calling is in the right spec, and so is the rogue, so can every class. Get gud.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  5. #5
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Really....a 1.5k crit off the bat following a 1.1k?


    When is Trion implementing the switch your class ----> same gear feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Really....a 1.5k crit off the bat following a 1.1k?


    When is Trion implementing the switch your class ----> same gear feature?
    LOL, wish I could have seen the vid, at work can only view embedded vids.
    If that is all the harder he was hit, he would cry if I opened on him =O

    Without seeing it Im going to guess it was assassinate>Serpent strike

    It is good burst but thats all it has.
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-31-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  7. #7
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    lol....

    Wow

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default

    This rogue was using a known exploit, so it invalidates any discussion of class balance. He was suspended for doing this.
    Last edited by Ahov; 12-31-2011 at 03:38 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    LOL, wish I could have seen the vid, at work can only view embedded vids.
    If that is all the harder he was hit, he would cry if I opened on him =O

    Without seeing it Im going to guess it was assassinate>Serpent strike

    It is good burst but thats all it has.
    Its Nb/rs. Lol

  10. #10
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    Its Nb/rs. Lol
    ah, o well I tried lol. Still a bunz spec.

    Someone embed the vid I want to see this exploit now lmao
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-31-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  11. #11
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default


  12. #12
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    Well thanks, but thats not working anymore either =\ Just a white box. Gay Ill check it out tomorrow I guess lol
    "You lost me at Balance"

  13. #13
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Well thanks, but thats not working anymore either =\ Just a white box. Gay Ill check it out tomorrow I guess lol
    It's a white box for me also now..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  14. #14
    Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kansas, USA
    Posts
    3,777

    Default

    Whoever it was... is watching this thread, as it's private now.
    Last edited by bctrainers; 12-31-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    --BC

  15. #15
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Whoever it was... is watching this thread, as it's private now.
    LMAO
    /morebuttons
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts