+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Gunzip
  • 1 Post By Adnoz

Thread: MM in serious need of nerf?

Soulwalker

Default MM in serious need of nerf?

im completely awed that their aren't thousands of posts complaining that MM needs a Nerf?. is it because MM is balanced at level 50 (im 37)? maybe it's because people dont play pvp. But i for one am tired of a dps class that has literally no disadvantages any other dps class in the game should be unreasonable to play when you can choose MM. why is their is a class that has more range then anything else in the game and also has the best mobility and dps in the game why dousnt MM only get the best of one world for example has the best range but slightly less dps or bad mobility but no we have what can best be described as a bunch of COD quickscopers running around immune to stuns killing people in less then 4 hits.i wish i was trolling right now because that would mean their actually isn't a ridiculously op class out there that's ruining the pvp experience and making me regret ever being a mage. go ahead and insult my intelligence i know im stupid but im smart enough to tell when somethings unbalanced.

I play a rogue, I play a mage, I levelled my mage after 1.5 since then they got nerfed, I owned rogues, I know how rogues work.

Learn how to defeat your opponents at your particular level.
    Last edited by SiliconShadow; 12-30-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    I make lots of money I make more money than you, I drive around in my limo that's what I was born to do,
    and I might like you better if we fought together, if its not to be you know I got something better for you,
    NAKED PICTURES OF YOUR MOTHER!

Soulwalker

Im having a very hard time taking this post seriously.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by AlphariusIII View Post
    im completely awed that their aren't thousands of posts complaining that MM needs a Nerf?. is it because MM is balanced at level 50 (im 37)? maybe it's because people dont play pvp. But i for one am tired of a dps class that has literally no disadvantages any other dps class in the game should be unreasonable to play when you can choose MM. why is their is a class that has more range then anything else in the game and also has the best mobility and dps in the game why dousnt MM only get the best of one world for example has the best range but slightly less dps or bad mobility but no we have what can best be described as a bunch of COD quickscopers running around immune to stuns killing people in less then 4 hits.i wish i was trolling right now because that would mean their actually isn't a ridiculously op class out there that's ruining the pvp experience and making me regret ever being a mage. go ahead and insult my intelligence i know im stupid but im smart enough to tell when somethings unbalanced.
    It is not the best dps class sorry to tell you. If they nerf it the class again would be totally useless on the pve side you realize that mages now make MM look like chop liver even in the pvp world for dps.

The Rogues biggest burst damage is deadeye and has a cast time most rely on rapid fire shot on a 20 second cool down and Hasten shot

That MM's die rather easily to all the time. If you are getting killed in 4 shots you are rank low and they are most likely rank 7 or rank 8 or have an HK epic weapon
    Last edited by hejtmane; 12-30-2011 at 12:29 PM.

NERF MM's cause he does not know ho t0 kill them + we have BEST DPS in game.

I'm crying of laughing here hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh god.

Ascendant

To be fair, most of you are probably thinking level 50. Pre-50 things are a lot different.

I haven't leveled a character (passed 24) in a while, so I can't help much. But, yes things do change at 50. MM's are strong against certain classes/specs, but I wouldn't classify them as OP (at 50).

Might help if you told us your class, maybe people can give tips on how to counter them.
    Last edited by mattya802; 12-30-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

Worst thread I have seen in any MMO in the past 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Probably shouldn't post your stupid opinion on balance at level 37.

(Gear)

This game is not balanced around lvl 37 players (its nearly impossible)
    This game is not balanced around pvp (or so they say)
    This thread is a Rant. Use that time to lvl up

Banned

You're not 50, your rant is pointless.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphariusIII View Post
    lol.

At 50 MM is fine. Don't base anything on sub 50.

No disadvantages? really? MM has no defence. None. It has less defence than my mage has, and health for that matter. It has range and it has mobility - thats its thing, but get it in range or in melee range and its toast.

Wait for 50 - the class ruining pvp there is clerics.

+ Reply to Thread