+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 BD PVP? Is it doable?

Telaran

Default 51 BD PVP? Is it doable?

Hello, So I was playing around with the souls, and I know some of you have tried a BD 51p in PVE, but is it possible to make one for pvp and be effective? I know I could do 44points and do 22 in assassian for stealth, but looking at a 51p spec what soul would you choose for the other 15points?

Also, how would you deal with sin in world pvp or warfronts when they jump you? I know You can entangle? so it breaks there stun.. but not sure of what would be the best way of not getting ganked in this type of spec.. break stun, then side steps? Without a bleed they can slip away so would be nice to have serrated blades for that but any ideas?

Also, I was wondering if I did go Blade Dancer 51p would it be beneficial to find all runes, gear, etc that have dodge+ attack power and wear that since all there moves are around dodging and such?

The 51p ability is just so awsome Id hate to lose it, but if 51p is not viable I would do 44p but nothing less then that.. Any ideas thrown my way and tips would be great and I will try it tonight

PS- I was thinking 15 in marksman for the AP and Armor penetrating, any thoughts on that with a 51p BD?
    Last edited by Jaydaen; 12-30-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

That's why we have an assassin soul, learn it, love it, use it, blade dancer is not your go to soul for pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Telaran

Oh I know, and I already been a assassian. I did assassian and blade dancer since lvl 30. I just like to try different things. I do not want to only be an assassian which is why I was wondering about the 51p or atleast 44p BD so I do not have to only play the sin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    That's why we have an assassin soul, learn it, love it, use it, blade dancer is not your go to soul for pvp.
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydaen View Post
    Oh I know, and I already been a assassian. I did assassian and blade dancer since lvl 30. I just like to try different things. I do not want to only be an assassian which is why I was wondering about the 51p or atleast 44p BD so I do not have to only play the sin.
    Blade dancer is horrid for pvp as a main soul, moving right along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Blade dancer is horrid for pvp as a main soul, moving right along.
    Nonsense, BD has always been boss in pvp

(Gear)

Telaran

So then any tips or suggestions then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Nonsense, BD has always been boss in pvp

+ Reply to Thread