+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Want your main soul to be Sin? Ask away

Default Want your main soul to be Sin? Ask away

So many people are to busy complaining and asking for buffs that they don't look at options themselves, and see how well almost any other two souls can compliment Sin in PvP.

So here, what calling/spec do you have trouble taking down. Lets have a carebear session and sit down and talk about it
    "You lost me at Balance"

Koe

Any sin spec can take down any class.

It's just any sin spec can't down every class.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Um ya no sin spec is taking down a justicar/warden/shaman tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

I love my sin spec in open world, i truly wouldn't want it any other way.

I mean moving while stealthed...enemy not knowing your there...and able to pick any target you want and get the jump....its priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    I used to say the same thing.

16 nb 16 bd 34 sin is how I have been doing it lately. If you have less than 150 hit in PvP dont bother tbh though.

Save your Foul Play for OTN, just do normal rotations, he pops OTN Foul Play 5 cp DD, Slip Assassinate. Stay behind the prick the entire fight as much as possible as well.

The XXXicar is really the only successful Sin killer, and it's ability to do anything but that is lacking, whereas Sin can be viable anywhere. Argue that it isn't decent in a group setting, if the sin knows what he is doing, focusing down that one healer, or dom that is messing up the entire field is a game changer.
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-28-2011 at 11:54 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Rift Chaser

I do not care about PVP I grind it because I want certain pieces of gear and something else to do besides the same thing. I just run what ever pve spec I feel like running sometimes I am shark bait and sometimes I do all right.

What I really want is a viable deep spec Blade Dancer PVE melee dps build for raids.I would like for BD aoe finisher not to be a aoe dps lose for using it because they turn Blade Dance into the paragon soul with deadly Dance. Cough cough you figured they would have learned with all the strike like iron issues instead they copied that concept from paragon to rogue.

So no I do not care about sin

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by hejtmane View Post

I do not care about PVP
    Quote Originally Posted by hejtmane View Post

So no I do not care about sin
    Sorry but, why do you post here then ? Maybe I didn't get the original post, but I think it is all about Sins and Pvp, and you wrote about BD and Pve...
    Last edited by Gaaz; 12-29-2011 at 05:49 AM.

"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn..".

Shadowlander

What would be a good class build with the sin then? could you possibly link it?

I'm only playing Sin in PvP at the moment, I use a different gear setup though, running with HK Sin crystal & 4x piece HK gear. Sure I'm a bit squishy with only 750 Valor, but SnB warriors and no blue bar stands a chance against me. I have 290 hit rating with that gear also. I pretty much melt peeps once I blink in and start my opener from stealth, the DoT's tick incredibly hard and my auto attack applying fel blades is just overwhelming pressure.

In warfronts, I focus on the healer and he has no choice but to stop healing his team mates and try to survive while I am on him. Marksman is no longer fun in pvp, and I've always liked the idea of being a deadly stealthed predator. I'm having tons of fun with 4x piece HK crystal, I don't see myself ever going back to 51 Sin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by lozaomg View Post
    What would be a good class build with the sin then? could you possibly link it?
    32 Sin/18 Riftstalker/16 Nightblade.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xobodbR.V0toho
    Last edited by Gunzip; 12-29-2011 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    I used to say the same thing.

16 nb 16 bd 34 sin is how I have been doing it lately. If you have less than 150 hit in PvP dont bother tbh though.

Save your Foul Play for OTN, just do normal rotations, he pops OTN Foul Play 5 cp DD, Slip Assassinate. Stay behind the prick the entire fight as much as possible as well.

The XXXicar is really the only successful Sin killer, and it's ability to do anything but that is lacking, whereas Sin can be viable anywhere. Argue that it isn't decent in a group setting, if the sin knows what he is doing, focusing down that one healer, or dom that is messing up the entire field is a game changer.
    Foul play is only a 4 second stun this doesn't give you time to use 7 gcds. He's just going to full heal after the stun wears off and your assasinate might do some decent damage ,but he will full heal after this too.

Assuming you can still beat him, the fact that you need a 2 minute cooldown to have a CHANCE to beat some random noob using 2 buttons is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    Yeah because if you are in pvp gear only 1 attack seems to land every 5 swings. Give me a full set of raid gear with something dumb like 300 hit and my sin will drop justicar oriented specs like cake. Even sporting 75 hit though, it can take me 10 - 20 swings sometimes just to build up a finisher it feels like. That is once my finisher lands after missing 3 times
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-29-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rogues using blade dancer in their Sin builds are giving up stalker phase and 15% increased damage after each blink, besides blade dancer only is good against other rogues and offers a 2 minute cooldown (blade tempo). My increased damage is every time I blink, after much testing in warfronts and open world pvp, I find it to be far superior to any blade dancer combinations. TRION is going to make it easier to get HK gear, but unlike my opponents that don't raid, my off pieces are all hexed items.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Yeah because if you are in pvp gear only 1 attack seems to land every 5 swings. Give me a full set of raid gear with something dumb like 300 hit and my sin will drop justicar oriented specs like cake. Even sporting 75 hit though, it can take me 10 - 20 swings sometimes just to build up a finisher it feels like. That is once my finisher lands after missing 3 times
    I never miss in pvp, sporting 290 hit rating, I'm also working on getting the Golem Inductor trinket.
    Last edited by Gunzip; 12-29-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Plane Touched

If you want to beat an -icar as Sin. You need Fel Blades.

That and use some more PvE orientated gear for hit. They aren't going to kill you any time soon so it's not much of an issue.

All about gearing for your opponent.

After that it's pretty straight forward what to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast