Closed Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: With a little bit of help from my friends...

  1. #1
    Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,245

    Default With a little bit of help from my friends...

    Hey everyone,

    Given the amount of updates, and the speed at which they are happening, it looks to me like the Rogue guides are a bit outdated. If folks have suggestions as to new guides that can be added, please post a reply here, or send me a PM.

    Likewise, please send me a PM if you think there are guides that are really outdated and no longer apply so that I can remove them.

    Love, Daggers, and Bacon,
    Last edited by Walsingham; 12-28-2011 at 11:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Sword of Telara Gynxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Yup, any time now. Clearing a spec. and ready to go to the dummy.

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Also, just like the OP stated, there are just SO many changes happening to rogues lately... I'm sure they're happening so fast that no one has even seen them. Must happen faster than the blink of an eye.

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Check your PM's.

    I have a huge guide up to date on my guild forums waiting to be posted here. Please give me rift guide writer status so that I can freely edit it to keep it up to date.

    If you are un-aware I am an active member of the rogue community who has written guides in the past. See my 1.5 rogue guide and my mandancer guide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Berzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Everything up there should be up to date.

    Sabdancer has a guide and is currently the top dps rogue build.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    (Gear)

  7. #7
    Ascendant Mayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    Check your PM's.

    I have a huge guide up to date on my guild forums waiting to be posted here. Please give me rift guide writer status so that I can freely edit it to keep it up to date.

    If you are un-aware I am an active member of the rogue community who has written guides in the past. See my 1.5 rogue guide and my mandancer guide.
    You should link your 1.5 guide to choose builds but update it for 1.6.
    [Edit]
    Last edited by Alyn; 12-29-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Trolling/baiting
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

    NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

  8. #8
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    You should link your 1.5 guide to choose builds but update it for 1.6.

    [Edit]
    I've already updated it, added bard, tanking, and leveling sections. Just want to put some finishing touches on the formatting and stuff now.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3229900 and http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3229945

    Links to some guides I've written in the past.
    Last edited by Alyn; 12-29-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Removed reference to deleted content

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Mayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    I've already updated it, added bard, tanking, and leveling sections. Just want to put some finishing touches on the formatting and stuff now.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3229900 and http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3229945

    Links to some guides I've written in the past.
    Broken links.

    [Edit]
    Last edited by Alyn; 12-29-2011 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Removed reference to deleted post
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

    NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

  10. #10
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    We have a lot of good rogues left.

    The smart ones learned shortly after 1.5 not to share any kind of info with the dev team.

    Countless hours at dummies thinking the dev team would help us out...

    Terrible idea The nerf gods came down on our faces.
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-28-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  12. #12
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Given the amount of updates, and the speed at which they are happening, it looks to me like the Rogue guides are a bit outdated. If folks have suggestions as to new guides that can be added, please post a reply here, or send me a PM.

    Likewise, please send me a PM if you think there are guides that are really outdated and no longer apply so that I can remove them.

    Love, Daggers, and Bacon,

    We rogues haven't been able to find any good builds that are viable right now, so I don't foresee any guides getting posted.

    Check this site: www.riftlogs.com and when you start seeing more yellow names in the top 50 of any kill in any zone, we'll post up how we did it

  13. #13
    Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,245

    Default

    Thanks to everyone who has helped out with the guides via PMs and posts! As we have the information we needed, we are now closing it.

    If anyone has any questions about this thread closure, please email community@riftgame.com.

    Thanks again!

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts