+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to wear at 50?

Telaran

Default What to wear at 50?

Hi all,
    I turned 50 3 weeks ago and as I read these forums I see people talk about they have 1100 crit, 1000 ap, etc. I mostly pvp and I have done some t1 and t2 masters, but I do not know what is kind of gear I should have a goal or trying to get.
    I was wondering if anyone had a list of gear for when you hit 50 to try to obtain through certain dungeons, or quests, or Crafting etc. I do not raid, but I do have a few friends if it is a certain dungeon or something that I need to do. Anyways I truly do not know what type of goal for gear I should be trying for or working towards and I hope someone else can give me some advise in this area. My daggers are deathbringer (sp)? daggers and I got a 36dps bow. I got 3k planar attunment and all rank 4 and 5 gear from pvp. I mostly do a 51 sin 15bd spec and 38 ranger 28marksman spec. Lately have been playing
    around with a NightBlade spec and have really enjoyed 51 NB. Thanks for anyones help who is able to direct me to something, or has a list or what not.
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

If you're mainly pvping, then you need the pvp essences (minus the first one, which is trash and which I really should replace...) + the valor source core from the pvp daily guys that gives +50 valor

If you're in p3/4 gear, that's generally on par with almost all t1/some t2 gear, so you don't really have to worry too hard about it since you want the valor. Just fill yourself up with valor gear and then stick runes on them.

Get at least 100+hit so the stupid builds like that tanky cleric one stop dodging you.

If you can, PUG ROS/GSB/GP/DH for some new weapons.

Oh, and get a gun for ranged. *nods*
    60Rog/PR64 - Cleared - FT | EE
    1-button TOTALLY AFK Rogue and Cheerleader for Blitz!

Telaran

Thank You for your reply. Yes I have 156 hit atm so no worrys there unless it needs to be higher. I do mostly pvp but have been trying to get into more the pve aspect of rift with the questing and such. I was hoping for a possible list or site to go to, so I can see what is the best gear I can get outside of raiding 10+man content. I like to work towards something its fun for me that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Raynald View Post
    If you're mainly pvping, then you need the pvp essences (minus the first one, which is trash and which I really should replace...) + the valor source core from the pvp daily guys that gives +50 valor

If you're in p3/4 gear, that's generally on par with almost all t1/some t2 gear, so you don't really have to worry too hard about it since you want the valor. Just fill yourself up with valor gear and then stick runes on them.

Get at least 100+hit so the stupid builds like that tanky cleric one stop dodging you.

If you can, PUG ROS/GSB/GP/DH for some new weapons.

Oh, and get a gun for ranged. *nods*
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

Soulwalker

Here's what I believe is the latest "best in slot" spread sheet for DPS rogues:

Rogue DPS BiS

Telaran

THank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezli View Post
    Here's what I believe is the latest "best in slot" spread sheet for DPS rogues:

Rogue DPS BiS

That's raiding gear though for the most part.

For BiS outside of raiding, it goes

Planar vanquisher/T1 Mark gear --> Crafted set armor with purple enchants (the dex ones, think it's erm... crap, I can't recall... adrenelite? Gettin old am I!) --> T2 Mark gear --> T3 ROS/GSB --> T3.5 DH/GP --> T4 HK/ROTP gear
    60Rog/PR64 - Cleared - FT | EE
    1-button TOTALLY AFK Rogue and Cheerleader for Blitz!

Heres another spread sheet that is a bit more easy to use.
    http://riftupgrade.mathijs.info/roguedps/

+ Reply to Thread