+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is 51NB viable for pvp warfronts and world?

Telaran

Default Is 51NB viable for pvp warfronts and world?

Hello all!.
    So, I have been messing around with a 51 NB just because I am the type of guy that enjoys dedicating most of my points in 1 soul. So, I did 51NB 15RS and from RS got the AP,and phantom blow, reduce damage, and the 2 healing bonuses. Anyways, I was wondering if 51 NB is a viable spec to continue playing with. I know that people are doing 38NB rest in RS, and that is great for those who like it.

For me, I am just curious if I can make it work doing 51 in NB and 15 in any other soul and still do really well. I am rank 5 currently in prestiage so not near the top yet. Any other hints and tips are welcomed. I do also do a 51 sin, but I am only reffering to NB atm. Thanks for any feedback.
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

51nightblade 15infiltrator is easily one of the top rogue pvp specs.

Also my favorite to play, it does well alone, but give me a pocket heals and I'm like when warriors were OP, bursts down healers in seconds, survivable. I love it.
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Telaran

Why 15 in infil? I am only asking cause when I looked at it, 2 of the 4 skills you already have. you have a healing debuff and you have a clense soul so what am I missing with it? Is it the top tier abilities?
    I only ask again because Its all new to me and I want to understand it. I been trying 51 sin 15 rs and 0 bd for side steps against warriors. But, I would like to try any that helps me be better so is infil really the way to go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightcrawler View Post
    51nightblade 15infiltrator is easily one of the top rogue pvp specs.

Also my favorite to play, it does well alone, but give me a pocket heals and I'm like when warriors were OP, bursts down healers in seconds, survivable. I love it.
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

Telaran

Sorry I meant to say I been trying 51 NB 15 RS just the last few nights the RS for the defense and heals in warfronts and such. I wasnt sure if there was a better option like 15 sin, or 15 mm, or 7 ranger for ap buff and 8 in rs, etc. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydaen View Post
    Why 15 in infil? I am only asking cause when I looked at it, 2 of the 4 skills you already have. you have a healing debuff and you have a clense soul so what am I missing with it? Is it the top tier abilities?
    I only ask again because Its all new to me and I want to understand it. I been trying 51 sin 15 rs and 0 bd for side steps against warriors. But, I would like to try any that helps me be better so is infil really the way to go?

15 Inf gives you more damage as well as optional 0 BD while keeping break free. Cleanse soul is far too important to give up.

Telaran

Gotcha ok thank you for helping me understand that
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    15 Inf gives you more damage as well as optional 0 BD while keeping break free. Cleanse soul is far too important to give up.

It's the best Rogue PvP Spec.

...If you have a pocket healer. Otherwise, meh
    ~Quiescent

Shadowlander

Can you please post the build and macros and rotation. Im a fresh 50 and have no clue to pvp

Would you also like us to remotely take over your computer and play for you as well?
    Repine

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrave66 View Post
    Would you also like us to remotely take over your computer and play for you as well?
    +1

/10 char

+ Reply to Thread