Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Rogues

Default Rogues

Attention Trion!!

What about to say is nothing new but does need attention. Looking at top overall Hammerknell parses for all classes on riftlogs, rogue is nowhere to be found!! What's going on? All I see is mage then warrior toping the charts. What the heck happened to “balancing classes”? Please someone wake up our so called rogue developer and kick him in the jimmy. Rogues need love and need it now. Heck, maybe it’s time to go play starwars?!

Now please fix. Good bye and god bless

http://riftlogs.com/riftlogs/rankings/z/16/m/damage

PeAcE!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Meatbone View Post
    Attention Trion!!

What about to say is nothing new but does need attention. Looking at top overall Hammerknell parses for all classes on riftlogs, rogue is nowhere to be found!! What's going on? All I see is mage then warrior toping the charts. What the heck happened to “balancing classes”? Please someone wake up our so called rogue developer and kick him in the jimmy. Rogues need love and need it now. Heck, maybe it’s time to go play starwars?!

PeAcE!
    It is not going to happen and what's even worse we get no response from the developers on direction or Rogues are fine working as attended.

In today's MMO a lack of communication can kill a game, we do not have to agree with the developers but complete and utter silence for months is bad business practices in today's MMORPG world.

This is not the days of UO or EQ the market has changed and everything around MMO's has changed from approach to play styles utter silence kills the fanbase.
    Last edited by hejtmane; 12-23-2011 at 12:31 PM.

inb4threadlockformentioningSWToR
    or
    inb4roguesarefineyouhavestealthandbard
    (ò_(ò_ó)_ó) -Gambiit- (ò_(ò_ó)_ó)
    always watching

Shadowlander

Is Skelos going to break 5k on Sicaron?

I thought rogues were a lot closer tbh...this is a consistent trouncing in all fights...........

Koe

This just in!

Mages need nerfing to 2-3% below Warrior/Rogue levels, Rogue needs more AoE DPS, and then we're basically fine for the most part! Clerics still need a slight boost.

There was a 4.4k Sicaron parse from Maximation until they took their parses down.

Wait, that's old news.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatbone View Post
    Attention Trion!!

PeAcE!
    I was banned for 1 day saying something similar, but I couldn't agree with you more...

Excellent post and thanks for being honest; wish more people would just speak their mind...
    “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

That list is very telling and very depressing.
    Repine

There is a rogue in the Top 10, the parse is just private.

Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    This just in!

Mages need nerfing to 2-3% below Warrior/Rogue levels, Rogue needs more AoE DPS, and then we're basically fine for the most part! Clerics still need a slight boost.

There was a 4.4k Sicaron parse from Maximation until they took their parses down.

Wait, that's old news.
    I disagree. Rogues are fine, they just need to fix the way our PAs contribute to weapon DPS, and we'll be on par with warriors.
    Last edited by Swiftly; 12-23-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Rift Disciple

I am pretty sure we have stealth and bard so we are fine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    This just in!

Wait, that's old news.
    No telling how many of the parses used that armor debuff exploit.

i'm tired of people trashing rogues even in my own guild they trash my class I chose to play this class and getting made fun of for a developers shortcoming is not something I want to deal with. It needs to be fixed. Period.
    50 - Rogue 50 - Cleric 50 - Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    There is a rogue in the Top 10, the parse is just private.
    So because "A" rogue is in the top ren everything is okay? As much as people don't want to here it these games do have a talent aspect. There can be a big difference in the performance between two equally geared and PA'd toons based on the talent of the players. That is why looking at a bigger data set is important.

If someone can produce a data set of equal size that shows rogue dps is comperable to warriors or mages I would welcome it because I would half as depressed as I am right now with the state of rogues. Until then though anyone saying things are fine doesn't have objective data to back it up.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    So because "A" rogue is in the top ren everything is okay? As much as people don't want to here it these games do have a talent aspect. There can be a big difference in the performance between two equally geared and PA'd toons based on the talent of the players. That is why looking at a bigger data set is important.

If someone can produce a data set of equal size that shows rogue dps is comperable to warriors or mages I would welcome it because I would half as depressed as I am right now with the state of rogues. Until then though anyone saying things are fine doesn't have objective data to back it up.
    It doesnt matter if Rogues have the same amount of Pa's as warriors, they get a greater benefit from PA's to Weapon dps then rogues do.

If you'd read, you'd see where I said that if they fix that we'd be on par with Warriors.

Plus, the way I see it Mages, and warriors are going to be in your raid, you're not gonna not bring rogues because they're just alittle bit better DPS. All the crying is alittle ridiculous.

At this point you cant buff rogues DPS across the boards, it would further destroy PVP balance.
    Last edited by Swiftly; 12-23-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Altho, i find it a little hilarious that the day Rogues broke 4k with a supposed "bug", which was the top .1% of the rogue population they nerfed it a week or two later.

How exactly have mages, and warriors not been toned down is beyond me. In any case, I dont even care anymore, I still have a raid slot, let them be top for awhile.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast