+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I get some expert feedback on this build?

Default Can I get some expert feedback on this build?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...R.V0xcuR.x0x0m

I'm going to try this out when I get home later. I think it should be pretty viable in open world pvp w\ swift shot macro'd into my main builder macro for when targets move out of range, etc. speccing so far into RS for guardian/stalker phase and the 3 phase shifts w\ lower cool down to keep the plane shift passives up as much as possible.

I'm currently running 51sin/10nb/5RS and it works ok for solo pve and for alot of 1v1 encounters I have where the person isn't in some unkillable spec.

Comments? Suggestions? Flames?
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

You would be probably be a bit better off running the true Bloodstalker build, which this is just a few point variation of.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...R.V0xcuR.x0x0m

search the forum here, and you will find many threads on it, as well as different workable changes to it
    Last edited by Taleon; 12-22-2011 at 09:39 AM.

meh
    missed a few other changes in the build base because I just altered off your build, but a few other changes need to be done as well.

I always felt if you want to pvp assassin had great synergy with the Infil soul. Like in that build having slip away but no hidden veil or cleanse imo takes a lot of potential away. I can see the logic in a Sin/RS mix. But if I were going to go for a melee style mix with RS I'd probably just go for NB, but I suppose sin does the job if you want their bleed style killing.

But, I mean there really aren't many single targets I'm afraid of with my 51sin/15infil spec. High dodge/parry chance justicars and some VK warrior builds are pretty challenging, but just about every other spec dies to me on that one if I catch them alone.

I don't understand either build spending five points in Great Fortitude while none in Phantom Blow, Improved Rift Guard, nor Exceptional Resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotter View Post
    I don't understand either build spending five points in Great Fortitude while none in Phantom Blow, Improved Rift Guard, nor Exceptional Resilience.
    its a dps build

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Take points out of Poison Potency, get Backstab and Foul Play. With the last point I'd pick up Enduring Brew. Is an amazing clutch ability and with only a 1 min cd it is hard to give up.

All are abilities that are great for PvP. Other than that I think it would be a solid Build. I run 2 similar variants of this.
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-23-2011 at 01:45 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

It really depends what you're trying to do with the build. Somewhat hard to comment constructively if you don't have a goal in mind.

+ Reply to Thread