+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for help with a new build

Default Looking for help with a new build

Hey all, i'm pretty new to dps on a rogue so I thought i'd ask some questions from those that have been doing it longer.

I was thinking a Sab/nightblade/assin build. I am just wondering a good rotation and possible spec points. Reason I was thinking this is because of some good ae dmg and possible raid spec. Let me know what ya'll think thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Coben View Post
    Hey all, i'm pretty new to dps on a rogue so I thought i'd ask some questions from those that have been doing it longer.

I was thinking a Sab/nightblade/assin build. I am just wondering a good rotation and possible spec points. Reason I was thinking this is because of some good ae dmg and possible raid spec. Let me know what ya'll think thanks for the help!
    Might I suggest this thread or perhaps this one?

In general though, if you want to play Sab, you're better off going Sabdancer (explained in the first thread) or 46 Sab/20 Sin.
    Telarans on class balance: Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine. - Scissors

Default hmm

I was just thinking of maybe going with nightblade due to the extra dmg for finishers? if that not worthy? I looked a lot of those threads just nothing reguarding the other stuff.

Honestly don't make a rogue were a nerfed class with no future.
    “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Louiscipher View Post
    Honestly don't make a rogue were a nerfed class with no future.
    Don't listen to this guy. Play what you like most.

As for Saboteur (if that's what you want), drop Nightblade. Just go something like this. Charges are considered poisons and thus receive bonus from Poison Potency. More points in Saboteur means better High Explosives, which is one of your main damaging abilities.

An alternative (melee sabo aka Sabdancer) would be Sab / Assassin / Bladedancer that uses Deadly Dance to increase the damage on charges. Just search the forums for a Sabdancer guide.
    - Kaboomium <The Unnamed> -

Cool thanks, i'll do a bit more searching around. I already have my rogue 50, and he has been for awhile. I just was looking for more fun than just the norm.

+ Reply to Thread