+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Zaros
  • 1 Post By Louiscipher

Thread: Did all the rogues reroll as mages?

Default Did all the rogues reroll as mages?

I need 2-3 more rogues for hk and I'm coming up dry. Did all the rogues up and reroll or is rift just losing that many players lately?
    FT:4/4 EE:5/5 DQ:4/4

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamari View Post
    I need 2-3 more rogues for hk and I'm coming up dry. Did all the rogues up and reroll or is rift just losing that many players lately?

Pretty much we all quit. We said "hey we blow at everything so why play this game for another month or two while our nonexistent dev 'works' on our problems. Skyrim, LOL, SWTOR, anything else is better than that." Thus no rogues.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Adams View Post
    Pretty much we all quit. We said "hey we blow at everything so why play this game for another month or two while our nonexistent dev 'works' on our problems. Skyrim, LOL, SWTOR, anything else is better than that." Thus no rogues.
    Hey big guy, buck up. No one can bard like a rogue! Except barding is the most useful thing we can do, and that is a little demotivating. Ok a lot. Hey guess what, I just downloaded 6 seasons of MXC. God I love that show!
    Last edited by exarkun007; 12-17-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Koe

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Adams View Post
    Only the bad rogues quit/rerolled.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    Only the bad rogues quit/rerolled.
    the ones that rerolled were only here because they saw that patch that buffed rogues temporarily. now they are mages. crazy fotm ppl.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

I'm still here El Guapo.

Rogue from day 1 and will be a rogue until the game dies.

In all honesty I would like to know what happen to all the rogues. I just power level my 4 fourth rogues for the defiant side. The guild even helps me get my core and gear for me and I was not even in their guild. I figure if they did this, I help them with hk runs. (true story)

Well this is my troll post for the month.

It is weird how much there is a shortage of rogues in this game. It is a interesting question on what is happening to them. I guess they are on a secret mission to kill the warrior dev or something sinister like that. Or maybe they infiltrated the head quarters of Trion to fix rogue themselves. Who really knows what happen to rogues.
    Let freedom ring and all trolls hide under the bridge

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by youkiddingme View Post
    In all honesty I would like to know what happen to all the rogues. I just power level my 4 fourth rogues for the defiant side. The guild even helps me get my core and gear for me and I was not even in their guild. I figure if they did this, I help them with hk runs. (true story)

Well this is my troll post for the month.

It is weird how much there is a shortage of rogues in this game. It is a interesting question on what is happening to them. I guess they are on a secret mission to kill the warrior dev or something sinister like that. Or maybe they infiltrated the head quarters of Trion to fix rogue themselves. Who really knows what happen to rogues.
    Someone help me out here. Google translate doesn't recognize this as a language and I have no idea what he's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by exarkun007 View Post
    Someone help me out here. Google translate doesn't recognize this as a language and I have no idea what he's saying.

That was my monthly troll post. From your response that your hourly troll post? Oh well a person really needs to get it out of his or her system. Me just once a month and im good for anther month. Thus, good luck.
    Let freedom ring and all trolls hide under the bridge

Shadowlander

For it to be a troll post, you can't announce it as a troll post. L2incitenerdragefromtheanonymouscomfortofyourmom's basement.

Soulwalker

Actually a long time ago I started out this game as a cleric.

In the beta I was a mage actually when I think of it. Warlock sounded kinda evil in a cute way and it is a neckromancer that dabbles in the dark arts.

My cleric on the live game never made it past 27. My warrior and mage toons are even lower and the rogue is the only thing I finally made it to 50 with.

Why should I roll something I find more boring compared to a rogue? Warlock was pretty fun in beta though but it does not beat rogue.

Exark, if you're not going to show up for HK being one of the rogues who quit, stop trolling mah post =P
    FT:4/4 EE:5/5 DQ:4/4

You should look in Warfronts.
    My avatar is still HELLA applicable.
    ~Quiescent

Shadowlander

Shik, Im actually doing you a favor by bumping it!

Rogues have no future Trion hates us big time....
    “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

+ Reply to Thread