+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: bard greater or 100 inscribed greater?

  1. #1
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    820

    Default bard greater or 100 inscribed greater?

    title says it all. sorry to post another thread but this question didnt really get fully answwered in my other one.

    Bard greater is plus 40 to coda of resto.
    100 inscribed greater would net me 25 or so more dex and some other stats.

    which is preferable in your opinions?
    thnks

  2. #2
    Champion Coffande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Take the lesser one, the greater is useless tbh.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Mayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    Yea, take the lesser one and put healing greaters in your sigil. Ones that proc a ward are best.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

    NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

  4. #4
    Ascendant MoonfireSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Hailstone Tideshard / Frozen Deep One Tear

  5. #5
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    820

    Default

    thanks. yeah meant to say 100 inscribed LESSER.

    Okay FDOT is in there and the rest will be 100 inscribed lessers. I scored healing trinket from xdsm yesterday on my first run so I'll skip the healing greaters.

    thx again
    Last edited by Chovie; 12-15-2011 at 03:34 PM.

  6. #6
    Koe
    Koe is offline
    Ascendant Koe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chovie View Post
    thanks. yeah meant to say 100 inscribed LESSER.

    Okay FDOT is in there and the rest will be 100 inscribed lessers. I scored healing trinket from xdsm yesterday on my first run so I'll skip the healing greaters.

    thx again
    No.

    If you're barding, get healer greaters.

    Second greater should be Crystal Vines until Hailstone Tideshard.
    Last edited by Koe; 12-15-2011 at 06:09 PM.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

  7. #7
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    No.

    If you're barding, get healer greaters.

    Second greater should be Crystal Vines until Hailstone Tideshard.
    IM surpised theres not a consensus o this topic but...too late, I replaced crystal vine with a new FDOT.
    I found the argument that sheilds beat over time heals for a bard very convincing.
    Most of the time the raid is topped off on heals, so heals over time seems kind of wasteful or at least less effective than preventing incoming damage....to me..in my limited experience. we'll see how it goes. Crystal vine and FDOT are easily obtainable so i can always swap em again.

    I replaced the bard greater last night with a 100 insrbed lesser. rading tonight so we'll see.

    thanks again for the help everyone.

  8. #8
    Koe
    Koe is offline
    Ascendant Koe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chovie View Post
    IM surpised theres not a consensus o this topic but...too late, I replaced crystal vine with a new FDOT.
    I found the argument that sheilds beat over time heals for a bard very convincing.
    Most of the time the raid is topped off on heals, so heals over time seems kind of wasteful or at least less effective than preventing incoming damage....to me..in my limited experience. we'll see how it goes. Crystal vine and FDOT are easily obtainable so i can always swap em again.

    I replaced the bard greater last night with a 100 insrbed lesser. rading tonight so we'll see.

    thanks again for the help everyone.
    No, you want Crystal Vine AND FDOT until you can get FDOT and Hailstone.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched bleachx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    No, you want Crystal Vine AND FDOT until you can get FDOT and Hailstone.
    That't the advice I took from u Koe like forever ago and it worked great.
    When it comes to bards.. who knows? Koe knows!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts