GOGOGO!
    "You lost me at Balance"

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6849/senokasigzl1.jpg
    Senoko - R50 Rogue, Greybriar - Guardian
    Subscribe/Watch my vids! - http://www.youtube.com/user/iTzSenoko
    Check out my livestream! http://www.twitch.tv/Senoko
    Latest PvP video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AV7xpAFSg

Quote Originally Posted by Senoko View Post
    Try and at least debate, not advertise for yourself. The vid is in your sig, isn't that enough?
    "You lost me at Balance"

NB is better on all fronts
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    NB is better on all fronts
    Why?

/10char
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Why?

/10char
    Better DPS, Mitigation, CDs, CC, and mobility
    ~Quiescent

Better DPS, Mitigation, CDs, CC, and mobility
    Also most need all their CD's for one fight, at least against an equal opponent, and then become useless for two minutes.

Just for a scenerio, a Sin if they arent ******ed can pop Slip away on the NB's Ebon Fury, and the outcome of the fight is almost a given.

Idk I think bad Sins use Slip as a crutch, but someone that utilizes it as an offensive ability are much deadlier than given credit for. Especially depending on their sub trees.

51 Sin is a weak spec I admit, but quit a few Sin Hybrids can be insane when played correctly.

Even for a caster a 16 NB, xx Sin, xx BD/RS is amazing

I don't think either is bad, and wouldn't talk down on someone playing something I don't. Just trying to get different perspectives.
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-14-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Also most need all their CD's for one fight, at least against an equal opponent, and then become useless for two minutes.
    Uh...No. No, not at all.

Just for a scenerio, a Sin if they arent ******ed can pop Slip away on the NB's Ebon Fury, and the outcome of the fight is almost a given.
    ...Again, not at all ...>.>

Idk I think bad Sins use Slip as a crutch, but someone that utilizes it as an offensive ability are much deadlier than given credit for. Especially depending on their sub trees.
    Any NB can kill a 'sin without taking damage. Just Ebon Fury kite.

51 Sin is a weak spec I admit, but quit a few Sin Hybrids can be insane when played correctly.
    'Sin hybrids become useless after Jagged falls of, unfortunately. With it up, they provide similar/slightly more threat than a Nightblade, but they're much squishier, and as soon as it falls they're deadweight.

Even for a caster a 16 NB, xx Sin, xx BD/RS is amazing
    That's a little vague, lol

I don't think either is bad, and wouldn't talk down on someone playing something I don't. Just trying to get different perspectives.
    I really think anyone playing a melee 'Sin is gimping their DPS. Rogues can really do better IMO.
    ~Quiescent

Uh...No. No, not at all.

...Again, not at all ...>.>

Any NB can kill a 'sin without taking damage. Just Ebon Fury kite.

'Sin hybrids become useless after Jagged falls of, unfortunately. With it up, they provide similar/slightly more threat than a Nightblade, but they're much squishier, and as soon as it falls they're deadweight.

That's a little vague, lol

I really think anyone playing a melee 'Sin is gimping their DPS. Rogues can really do better IMO.
    Okay from personal experience, I have NEVER lost to an NB. You aren't going to kite a good sin. I wish I wouldnt have xferred to Deepstrike today because I would gladly duel you.

You are wrong, and a Sin that knows what he is doing for the most part won't be using Jagged Strike. (In most situations)
    "You lost me at Balance"

Okay from personal experience, I have NEVER lost to an NB. You aren't going to kite a good sin. I wish I wouldnt have xferred to Deepstrike today because I would gladly duel you.

You are wrong, and a Sin that knows what he is doing for the most part won't be using Jagged Strike. (In most situations)
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/e...jpg?1302279173
    ~Quiescent

Champion

51sin/15infil with Sin HK 4p is fun in openworld to kill some guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Kokie View Post
    51sin/15infil with Sin HK 4p is fun in openworld to kill some guardians
    Gambiit loves that haha. Should do 15 BD though for a DD buff. Thats more for dueling though. Can get Jagged to tick for 1k with 4 piece and deadly dance.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Imo stealth and being able to enter it in combat is by far the best tactical advantage you can have in open world pvp. I believe a well played hybrid of sin and rs/bd/nb any thing like that with the all the 2 combo point ability's, slip used offensively, bleeds, good energy management, and that tactical advantage of picking who and when out performs in the long run even against a deep nb or nb/rs. Even if that guildie of yours has mastered the art of noob bubbles plus heal on blocks ( yes, lets call deflect what it is) and can beat u in a duel when he has all his cool downs I still believe in an open world setting your gona get your dailies done much quicker including the kill quest and with out getting ganked.
    Oh and Im not sure what else some one would ever open with besides jagged strike unless they don't have it. If you plan on one shoting some one with a dd buffed assassinate I don't think it matters what you atack that player with. Jagged, punct, impale has been a good staple opener since launch. Don't get me wrong I like nb and played a lot of it from ranks 1-4 mainly because you could use the noob bubbles to pick up the fang in WFs back then which was lol but thats where I left it was the in the warfronts. I always preferred a stealth in open world.

Quote Originally Posted by bleachx View Post
    Imo stealth and being able to enter it in combat is by far the best tactical advantage you can have in open world pvp. I believe a well played hybrid of sin and rs/bd/nb any thing like that with the all the 2 combo point ability's, slip used offensively, bleeds, good energy management, and that tactical advantage of picking who and when out performs in the long run even against a deep nb or nb/rs. Even if that guildie of yours has mastered the art of noob bubbles plus heal on blocks ( yes, lets call deflect what it is) and can beat u in a duel when he has all his cool downs I still believe in an open world setting your gona get your dailies done much quicker including the kill quest and with out getting ganked.
    Oh and Im not sure what else some one would ever open with besides jagged strike unless they don't have it. If you plan on one shoting some one with a dd buffed assassinate I don't think it matters what you atack that player with. Jagged, punct, impale has been a good staple opener since launch. Don't get me wrong I like nb and played a lot of it from ranks 1-4 mainly because you could use the noob bubbles to pick up the fang in WFs back then which was lol but thats where I left it was the in the warfronts. I always preferred a stealth in open world.
    My favorite rotation, but it depends on how tanky someone is has always been

EW>Shift>Assassinate>puncture=5cp>deadly strike>DD Assassinate>Foul Play>DD Backstab>DD Keen Strike> Deadly Strike. They usually dont survive after the backstab though. If they do you probably should have opened with Jagged lol

Sometimes I use Jagged, but only if its a tanky fight.

I also think a sin/rs deflect spec is better than an NB/RS deflect, simply because leeching adds to the passive heals from it, and it lasts the entire fight, TT is a CD and isn't that great since its last nerf.
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-15-2011 at 12:31 AM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

My favorite rotation, but it depends on how tanky someone is has always been

EW>Shift>Assassinate>puncture=5cp>deadly strike>DD Assassinate>Foul Play>DD Backstab>DD Keen Strike> Deadly Strike. They usually dont survive after the backstab though. If they do you probably should have opened with Jagged lol
    I can see that working but I have a hard time putting every egg into that one basket incase they do survive ur left with out any of your goodies left. That is quite bursty though. Do you have energy issues with that? Also to stay on topic I don't think that would be best for comparing to the nb or nb/rs cause they pop one of the bubbles and you just spent your CC, slip, both 10 sec cloak and dagger buffs the first one was cliped all at once and he kinda negated it with one cooldown but I bet its a lot more fun when u can get it to work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast