• 1 Post By Adnoz

Thread: Riftguard?

Shadowlander

Default Riftguard?

Does Riftguard work in PvP?

of course it does, what kind of question is that

(Gear)

Shadowlander

The kind of question when it says I can absorb 4.3k damage in 20-29 PvP and I die like I absorbed none. Unless that 4.3k is a bug when I hover over the buff icon, which 4.3k seems fairly high.

why is reading comprehension so fail in this day and age. it absorbs up to that amount. but only a PERCENTAGE of the incoming damage. not the whole thing. 15% to be exact. read the friggin ability

Quote Originally Posted by Bogezzus View Post
    The kind of question when it says I can absorb 4.3k damage in 20-29 PvP and I die like I absorbed none. Unless that 4.3k is a bug when I hover over the buff icon, which 4.3k seems fairly high.
    It only absorbs 15% of the damage (Base) and then scales as you put more points into Riftstalker.

If it was going to absorb 4300dmg with the base rate, you would have to take 29000 damage for it to go through the full 4300dmg.

Its basically just damage mitigation.

Cleric Tank

Shadowlander

Ah haha, I'm a derb. Well in my defense, I've been back in game for a solid 2 hours.

Appreciate the ones who weren't complete ******bags with their comments. To those who were, shame shame, didn't your mothers teach you better than that?

I was given a word of advice one day, "You just can't help those angry people, but you can always make them angrier. ;)"

Quote Originally Posted by Bogezzus View Post
    Ah haha, I'm a derb. Well in my defense, I've been back in game for a solid 2 hours.

Appreciate the ones who weren't complete ******bags with their comments. To those who were, shame shame, didn't your mothers teach you better than that?

I was given a word of advice one day, "You just can't help those angry people, but you can always make them angrier. ;)"
    My mother taught me how to read tooltips

(Gear)

+ Reply to Thread