+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51mm/15rng w/o rng greater vs. 51mm/15sin

Default 51mm/15rng w/o rng greater vs. 51mm/15sin

I know this has been all over the place, but I usually just see general responses.

what usually parses better (in T1 raid content being fully T1 raid geared with relic bow) 51mm/15rng (w/o rng greater) or 51mm/15sin. I parsed on dummy but only saw like a 150dps loss in 15sin, but when I parsed LCS last night, I was only like 150dps higher then a "significantly" lesser geared 51mm/15rng (w/ rng greater). I have relic bow and he still has a 36dps bow.

I primarily tank, so all of my inscribes have been going to resist sigils. which means I only have enough time and resources to dedicate to 1 DPS sigil right now, and want to use it for other dps specs and PvP while I save up for PvP sigil (will take a long time).

So that being said...I am fully T1 raid geared with relic bow. Should I stick with 51mm/15sin, go back to 15rng even though I won't be using greater, or just do something else like blinkblade or nb raid spec? I only plan on rolling with 1 raid dps spec (like I said...I tank and pvp, so limited on spec slots), and want the best "overall" choice.

Lethal Poison - Points Required: 8
    Ability Info: This poison does less damage than Virulent, but carries a big perk. It places a debuff on the enemy for 15 seconds that increases critical hit chance from all players in your raid. Nasty, nasty. This one is even great solo.

One rogue in the raid should drop back from full mm/ranger and use this, it is a 750~1000 dps boost in a 20 man raid for a individual loss of around 200~500 meaning you easily net 500dps.

Also if you have an asstalker/blinknblade then do not even bother with it.

51 marks 14 ranger 1 rift with greater and ranger crystal is by and far the best spec for a t1 geared raider for mobility and utility.

without the greater and crystal I believe assstalker or blinkblade is the best option followed closely by the nb raiding spec for dps but you lose utility in these specs.

If the marks roles are covered by others and you like the other specs better they are very good options for overall dps.

I was starting to think that if I wasn't going to use the ranger greater anymore, I might as well move to blinkblade. I guess that means I can change my mm/sin spec to be even more PvP friendly

51 Marksman is our best raid dps build coupled with utility, nothing else compares with current content. You can go Sin as your secondary soul if you like, but I'm sure it will be negligible in performance compared to ranger. It's not worth beating yourself up over in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

+ Reply to Thread