+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post your PvP Troll-Tank Build

Rift Disciple

Default Post your PvP Troll-Tank Build

Testing out different troll builds.
    Basically, the point is being as impossible to kill as possible.

Post yours and critique others, including mine.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0d.xfzhuRdkkkM

Gear:
    Heal on deflect trinket
    2 Heal on deflect Greater Essences
    My current weapon actually has a chance to heal on parry, but thats just coincedence.

With maxed leeching poison and enduring brew on top of the above, this build is extremely hard to kill.

Things I've been thinking about:

Ditching 12 points in Sin to get Turn the Tides, 15% Dex, and 5% more parry, at the cost of buffed leaching poison/enduring brew

Ditching the 8 in BD (loss of 10% dodge and 40 dex self-buff) and putting those points into RS (to get Defer Death and more endurance/stronger absorb shield)

What do you guys think is the best troll spec?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyAj2 View Post

What do you guys think is the best troll spec?

46mm/20infil or 51sin/15infil.

ps. I don't see what is 'troll' at all about dancing around in circles taking forever to kill a thing why taking forever to be killed. I am not even sure people know what the word means, just toss it around if it sounds good.

Honestly the best spec to incite emotion within people is a 51sin. It's an obnoxious role. Now ya see me, now ya don't, your dead. Ganking the lowest geared person out of a group of 15 just to slip away and leave one poor sap dead because he couldn't be healed through the immediate assassin spike. That is just funny. Im sticking with 51sin for my answer.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-11-2011 at 06:24 PM.

I see a fair few bard/rs out there
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    ps. I don't see what is 'troll' at all about dancing around in circles taking forever to kill a thing why taking forever to be killed. I am not even sure people know what the word means, just toss it around if it sounds good.

Honestly the best spec to incite emotion within people is a 51sin. It's an obnoxious role. Now ya see me, now ya don't, your dead. Ganking the lowest geared person out of a group of 15 just to slip away and leave one poor sap dead because he couldn't be healed through the immediate assassin spike. That is just funny. Im sticking with 51sin for my answer.
    There's something funny about a post chastising someone for making an irritating unkillable build before suggesting the "see you in two minutes" build as an alternative.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

as far as what you call a hard-to-kill spec, I roll a 44bard/22rs with PvP and PvE tank gear for that. If I am in a group with any kind of healing other then my own, it is crazy hard to kill me and most just give up and move on. Of course I can be focused killed and strat can be used to take me out like other specs, but in general WFs, I do really good in the thick of combat.

This warrior was trolling in pvp last night... he must have had very high fire resist cause I couldn't hit him w\ my pyro.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mpcf.xIu0uRkkkkM.Ef0oV0skqz

rift prison + verse of captivation + virtuoso = winning
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

+ Reply to Thread