+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hard to Kill

Default Hard to Kill

So I was messing around with Specs last night and came up with I think it was 40 MM 26 RS 0 INF. Pretty fun spec. You have the mobiliy of MM plus the gap closers of Riftstalker really just makes you hell to keep track of. Not to mention I was getting 9k Absorb Shield. Everytime I plane shifted I was getting an extra 15% crit. I wasn't top kills in the few wfs I did. But I was in the top 3 or 4. Not bad for just speccing this and not having any real practice with the concept. I tell you one thing though at the end of the WF I was always top in damage taking. Im sure I was pissing some people off. At Rank 8 after the last patch I've found the specs I used to play not as effective and kinda boring. 51 SIN and 51 MM. So I've been working on ranking up my Mage and Warrior both R4's. I just wanted to share by thoughts as I actually had fun for the first time in a while playing my Rogue again. Plus I like the new armor skins they added.

I'd go for 44 MM 22 RS myself. Eradicate is your friend
    - Kaboomium <The Unnamed> -

Yeah I guess that would work too. I didn't give it a whole lot of thought just wanted to try something different. I still have my 51MM spec if I want to eradicate also. I could see it being really useful when paired with RS though being able to take the extra damage while eradicating.

+ Reply to Thread