+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage range increase?

Default Mage range increase?

Did mages get a range increase - and if so why? - its not like they dont do enough damage as it is

I haven't noticed any difference. I'm still annoyed at rogues ranging me from well over 50 meters.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by TheKomissar View Post
    I haven't noticed any difference. I'm still annoyed at rogues ranging me from well over 50 meters.
    Max range for rogues is 35m (Marksman only).

Just read patch notes - electrocute now has 30m range and knocks back between 15 to 30 metres ie still in electrocute range

I wan't that spec that can do damage over 50 meters

R60 Rogue | Icewatch EU | FT 4/4 | EE 5/5 | HM 4/4 | GA 3/4 |YouTube | Twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    Did mages get a range increase - and if so why? - its not like they dont do enough damage as it is
    Didnt the pyro tree have it in the beginning of the game?
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Quote Originally Posted by ulTimaS89 View Post
    I wan't that spec that can do damage over 50 meters
    I know it's not supposed to have that sort of range, but every now and then in Codex I'll have a Marksman ranging me when I'm well in excess of 50-70 meters away. I'm guessing it's some sort of bug because it seems only auto-attacks will work, and it's only when I started in their engagement range and then leave it. (See: Fight rogue within 30 meters. Run away with tail between my legs. Still being shot at when rogue is nearly out of render distance.)

I should probably get Fraps running and try to record it. I mean, since it's only autoattack it's not like it really kills me, but it is mildly annoying since I can't drink or remount.

Sword of Telara

I know it's not supposed to have that sort of range, but every now and then in Codex I'll have a Marksman ranging me when I'm well in excess of 50-70 meters away. I'm guessing it's some sort of bug because it seems only auto-attacks will work, and it's only when I started in their engagement range and then leave it. (See: Fight rogue within 30 meters. Run away with tail between my legs. Still being shot at when rogue is nearly out of render distance.)

I should probably get Fraps running and try to record it. I mean, since it's only autoattack it's not like it really kills me, but it is mildly annoying since I can't drink or remount.
    Probably Strafe. Channeled ability that can only be broken by LoS behind objects.

The max castable range for Rogues is 40 meters (Shadow Fire) and 35 meters (everything else).

+ Reply to Thread